Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (7 Viewers)

Esperto

Jul 22, 2014
Arrivano gli Azzuri?? I thought this means the Italy internationals be returning 21st of July, seems they haven't. :confused:
Yes, i'm confused too. I don't understand why they have an extraweek of holidays.

Why the $#@! is the supercoppa in Decemeber? Who the $#@! came up with that?!
I think is because Napoli has to qualify to Champions League, so they reach the agreement to play in December.

May 22, 2013
Arrivano gli Azzuri?? I thought this means the Italy internationals be returning 21st of July, seems they haven't. :confused:
We sold them all, just waiting to make it official until we have bought half of Atalanta, a couple of guys in Udinese and some profiles from Lazio, Palermo and Parma to fill in.

Why? Because we need money to build a school and a spa resort, two multi million dollar businesses, next to our stadium

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We sold them all, just waiting to make it official until we have bought half of Atalanta, a couple of guys in Udinese and some profiles from Lazio, Palermo and Parma to fill in.

Why? Because we need money to build a school and a spa resort, two multi million dollar businesses, next to our stadium
Tevez and Llorente will be doing double sessions everyday (Morata even got injured) while 9 other starters will start training 2 weeks later... sure the internationals had fitness drills while on international duty but that was a month ago, are the players going to be at the same level of fitness because of it?? @fitness_expert

May 22, 2013
Tevez and Llorente will be doing double sessions everyday (Morata even got injured) while 9 other starters will start training 2 weeks later... sure the internationals had fitness drills while on international duty but that was a month ago, are the players going to be at the same level of fitness because of it?? @fitness_expert
Well, it's a tough question. Normally it is considered, that from a 0 % shape (let's say you had two months break doing close to nothing) and to 100 % match fit shape is attainable in 8 weeks. But the first 80 % comes a lot quicker, and big teams never train to top at the early season, cause then they will burn out (it is impossible to be in top shape for a whole season, so you have to plan your spikes right - this is done much more in detail in cycling for example, where riders aim their top form at their biggest races of the season). Some restitution is very important if players should maintain a fair level of fitness the entire season (also there is a mental factor). Besides, they doesn't start from scratch, so i think it is a wise decision, they will have almost 5 weeks of pre season until the start of the season, should be enough. Players not at the WC will need a few more weeks, since they had a longer holiday. I would trust our fitness and medical staff, they have been doing a great job the last three years, and the head fitness coach is still the same as always. Allegri, even though he might not be what we wanted, is not stupid - i think he is in perfect control of the situation, and i believe an extra week could add a little hunger to the guys who have been very busy for a long time (confed cup, long season with lots of games, super cup, CL+EL, then WC)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)