Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (6 Viewers)

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
lol, Juve are so poorly run it's embarrassing. They decide to fly across the world a day before their match and arrive about 24 hours before kickoff. They cancel Allegri's press conference & team training because of it.

The game gets canceled because of Barca's issues (not Juve's fault), and Juve announce they're going to hold a training at the stadium instead.... 2 hours later they announce it's behind closed doors and no fans are allowed in

Everything this club does, I roll my eyes and wonder what the hell they're thinking

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol 2 hours later they announce its closed doors? I read the tweet of being open training session, sorta as a compensation for the fans. Why in the world would they change it 2 hours later? Security? Weird.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Would be good to fit in a friendly or two before our season starts. Maybe a local match when we're at Los Angeles with LAFC/la galaxy.

We still got two weeks after the real match but let's get a couple of competitive friendlies in. Knowing us well probably at best take on Padova and fit in the annual men vs next gen.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
its Levi’s stadium that won’t allow fans in for training, nothing to do with Juventus. Seems the training is canceled as well. Thanks barfa!
Then you probably shouldnt announce on twitter that there is a training session without having permission and clearance from the stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)