Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (14 Viewers)

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
No friendlies. Vlahovic still has a fucked groin. No one intends to do anything about it. Pogba just jogs and griddies. All we did was add Weah to our dog shit 352 and we are continuing exactly where we left off.
It's kind of a metaphor for how Allegri coaches.

Sit back, do nothing and try to keep it 0-0 for the first 80-85 minutes. Try to score a goal in the last 5 to 10 minutes to try to win 1-0.

Juve will will active in the transfer window in the final week

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ideally, they should just stay at Continassa and have a proper pre season with friendlies in Italy and close by. But hey, extra 5-6 million must be more important than going 100% fit into the season.
I'm pretty sure we'll have a friendly or two before the season starts as there is 2 weeks before the Udinese game and last friendly, so really without the suspension of the Barfa game it would be the usual 4-5 games. Oh and the usual A vs B game, followed by a free throw contest and flossing competition.

Jul 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure we'll have a friendly or two before the season starts as there is 2 weeks before the Udinese game and last friendly, so really without the suspension of the Barfa game it would be the usual 4-5 games. Oh and the usual A vs B game, followed by a free throw contest and flossing competition.
forgot the crossbar challenge

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
A few years ago, LA Galaxy hosted Juve. I went to the stadium and a Juve guy handed out a bunch of tickets for Juve fans. I got a ticket from him that day. Now I don't bother go see our games in California anymore. I think it's Allegri's effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)