Juve formation for next season? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All signs point to Jankulovski coming, so that rumor about Maxwell looks to be false. Mexes looks to be on his way to Juve, while I am pretty sure Ferrari will be at Roma this summer. Since Deschamps is not coaching Juve, I don't think Rothen or Evra will be playing in Bianconeri for Capello next season. Rothen, for some reason, looks willing to take a step back in his career and move to PSG. Its still up in the air about Chevanton, Vieri, Zlatan, and Morientes, and the services of Fiore. This is what I think Capello will do next season:

Buffon

Bonera - Mexes - Thuram - Jankulovski

Zambrotta - Maresca - Emerson - Nedved (if he is not sold)

Vieri (Zlatan) - Del Piero (Chevanton)

This formation looks good to me, especially the left side, with two Czech Internationals. Hopefully they would link up as well as they do with their NT. Bonera sounds likely to come. But again, not sure about the striker situation for Capello. I think he wants a strong, physical player like Vieri or Zlatan to be one of the strikers. I know Capello really likes Zlatan, so there is a good chance to see him at Juve in the future.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
31/05/2004. Dopo Samuel, anche Emerson fa il viaggio da Roma e Madrid. Il brasiliano è stato ceduto al Real Madrid quest'oggi per la cifra di 17 milioni di euro. La notizia è stata confermata a Radio Incontro dall'agente di mercato Ernesto Bronzetti.
Per concludere definitivamente l'affare manca però la firma del giocatore, che invece aveva raggiunto un accordo con la Juventus. Ma difficilmente Emerson dirà no alle merengues.

Soccerage.com

:wth:

This can't be true rigth?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
31/05/2004. Dopo Samuel, anche Emerson fa il viaggio da Roma e Madrid. Il brasiliano è stato ceduto al Real Madrid quest'oggi per la cifra di 17 milioni di euro. La notizia è stata confermata a Radio Incontro dall'agente di mercato Ernesto Bronzetti.
Per concludere definitivamente l'affare manca però la firma del giocatore, che invece aveva raggiunto un accordo con la Juventus. Ma difficilmente Emerson dirà no alle merengues.

Soccerage.com

:wth:

This can't be true rigth?

can someone translate this?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
it says thta Emerson is going to Real Madrid, an agreement has been reach of 17 million, the only thing that its missing its the signature of the player, whio seems to have an agreement with Juve, but they say he can't refuse the offer from Real Madrid

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't know if this is true or not. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. If he doesn't want to go to Real, he won't, and will stay until his contract ends at Roma. Thus, Roma will lose him without receiving money compensation. If Emerson wants to go to Juve, he will, because Roma must sell him. He can reject a move to Real.

Fvck you Sensi, stop trying to be such a little biatch with players that want to leave you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Translation:

Rete.it

After Samuel, also Emerson does the journey from Rome and Madrid. The Brazilian one was yielded to the Real Madrid this today for the figure of 17 millions of euro. The news was confirmed to Radio Meeting from the agent of market Ernesto Bronzetti. To conclude definitive it left deal it however the signature of the gambler, that instead had reached an agreement with the Juventus. But difficult Emerson will say no to the merengues.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
oh come on now... dont you guys see that coming? ... we sign swift and quick... if they stall like how the media describe Emerson, Mexes, Ferrari or Gilardino or whoever, then its unlikely to happen at all...

on another note, Real Madrid is plugging their holes :(

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
oh come on now... dont you guys see that coming? ... we sign swift and quick... if they stall like how the media describe Emerson, Mexes, Ferrari or Gilardino or whoever, then its unlikely to happen at all...

on another note, Real Madrid is plugging their holes :(
swift and quick
I like this. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
................................Buffon.....................

Puyol..........Thuram............Ferrari............Zambrotta
...................................Tacchinardi...........................
....................Maresca...............................................
Camoranesi..............................Nedved........................
................................................................Del Piero.........
...............................Vieri............................

Thats how i would like to see it going !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)