Juve formation for next season? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't really understand why one of the DM spots has to be filled by Blasi, Appiah or Tacchinardi, leaving Emerson, Matuzalem and Maresca to fight out one spot, with two of them taking to the bench. I'd rather Trabelsi start ahead of Bonera too if we were to get him

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
From calciomercato.com

Code:
                 Del Piero          Vieri
                (CHEVANTON)     (IBRAHIMOVIC)
                                 (MORIENTES)

Nedved         EMERSON           BLASI             FIORE
(JANKULOVSKI)   (MATUZALEM)       (Appiah)         (Camonaresi)
                 (Maresca)      (Tacchinardi)

Zambrotta         Thuram         Leggrotaglie         BONERA
                  (Tudor)          (ZEBINA)         (TRABELSI)

Buffon
I would sell Tudor, and buy an alternative def. like Ferrari. Screw Bonera, who needs him? I would rather see Trabelsi taking the right wing, Zambrotta on the left and Pessotto + Birindelli as replacements.
So we need Trabelsi + Ferrari or Mexes or.......
Fiore is not needed here. I would let Camoranesi play on the right, Nedved on the left and Kapo and Jankulovski as replacments for the wings. Emerson and Tacchinardi would be my first team midfielders, Maresca, Blasi and Appiah would be ready to step in, if needed.
In attack, I would just buy Morientes and let a young primavery player play the part of the 5 striker. But Vieri instead of "El Moro" or Zlatan would be fine as well. Here my line - up:
-------------------------Buffon-----------------------------
(Chimenti)
Trabelsi-------Thuram----Ferrari----------Zambrotta
(Birindelli) (Zebina) (Legrottaglie) (Pessotto)

Camoranesi--Emerson--Tacchinardi--Nedved------
(Kapo) (Maresca) (Blasi) (Jankulovski)

----------------Morientes---Del Piero-------------------
(Di Vaio) (Miccoli)

+ Ferrara, Appiah, Mirante/Benjamin

Mar 14, 2004
Ok,My current ideal lineup based on reality

---------------------Buffon------------------

Trab------Thuram-------Tudor-------Evra

----------Emerson------Tacchinardi------

--Zambrotta------------------Nedved----

----Vieri/Morientes----DelPiero----------

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
based on reality i think what will happen next season...

................................Buffon.....................

Thuram..........Zebina............Legrotaglie..........................
.........................................................................Zambrotta....
...................................Tacchinardi...........................
....................Maresca...............................................
Camoranesi..............................Nedved........................
................................................................Del Piero.........
...............................Vieri (Crespo)............................

i have notice in recent years that we dont buy more than one player in each position . so based on that, we have propably done with signings for defense ( Zebina ) and midfield ( Kapo )... the only question mark is the attack as the Trezeguet condition is still not clear.... but if he is indeeed sold, we need to buy TWO big lanky strikers as one ofthem Vieri is definately out most of the time ... Crespo is quite unsettled there in EPL as the pace of the game is not suited to his strength.... he being a replacemnt to Trez would be great....

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
barkuss, do you think Maresca should be dropped for Tacchinardi?
It all depends on which role you want to give to Emerson. With Maresca he would have to sit in front of defence and disrupt attacks but thats not the reason we are bringing him to Juve. Tach and Appiah are also perfect for that role. We are bringing Emerson to enshure our midfields toughness and,how would I call it; "defensive" creativity. He would be able do disrupt attacks around centre and still be able to make a foward run and place the perfect trough ball and not worrying about leaving defence naked cuz Tacch or Appiah will slaughter anyone who goeas on 30 +/- meters form Gigi. Thats my vision of Capellos game. BTW Emerson had Dacourt in Roma for that tactics,now he will have Tachi...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I would sell Tudor, and buy an alternative def. like Ferrari. Screw Bonera, who needs him? I would rather see Trabelsi taking the right wing, Zambrotta on the left and Pessotto + Birindelli as replacements.
So we need Trabelsi + Ferrari or Mexes or.......
Fiore is not needed here. I would let Camoranesi play on the right, Nedved on the left and Kapo and Jankulovski as replacments for the wings. Emerson and Tacchinardi would be my first team midfielders, Maresca, Blasi and Appiah would be ready to step in, if needed.
In attack, I would just buy Morientes and let a young primavery player play the part of the 5 striker. But Vieri instead of "El Moro" or Zlatan would be fine as well. Here my line - up:
-------------------------Buffon-----------------------------
(Chimenti)
Trabelsi-------Thuram----Ferrari----------Zambrotta
(Birindelli) (Zebina) (Legrottaglie) (Pessotto)

Camoranesi--Emerson--Tacchinardi--Nedved------
(Kapo) (Maresca) (Blasi) (Jankulovski)

----------------Morientes---Del Piero-------------------
(Di Vaio) (Miccoli)

+ Ferrara, Appiah, Mirante/Benjamin
Looks fantastic and even pretty realistic, but I'd drop Blasi out, we don't need him IMO, and I'm pretty worried about Mexes-situation, I'd chose him over Ferrari because of his massive potential... Maybe Mexes won't really shine next year, but year after that sky is the limit... And why not let Jankulovski to play as LB, so Zambro could play as RM (Camo as sub) and Kapo could be Nedved's sub...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
based on reality i think what will happen next season...

................................Buffon.....................

Thuram..........Zebina............Legrotaglie..........................
.........................................................................Zambrotta....
...................................Tacchinardi...........................
....................Maresca...............................................
Camoranesi..............................Nedved........................
................................................................Del Piero.........
...............................Vieri (Crespo)............................

i have notice in recent years that we dont buy more than one player in each position . so based on that, we have propably done with signings for defense ( Zebina ) and midfield ( Kapo )... the only question mark is the attack as the Trezeguet condition is still not clear.... but if he is indeeed sold, we need to buy TWO big lanky strikers as one ofthem Vieri is definately out most of the time ... Crespo is quite unsettled there in EPL as the pace of the game is not suited to his strength.... he being a replacemnt to Trez would be great....
:shocked: That's just sooooooo pessimistic formation, hopefully that won't happen, Legro-Zebina pair would be disaster... I can understand your attitude though, pessimistic people never get disappointed...

May 30, 2004
lol let janku in and kick nedved out .. what r you saying .. nedved will be in form formore seasons to come... he stays in his position so does mauro camo hes just getting started he ll get settled then he ll blow us all away ..... inconsistency poo

May 30, 2004
----------------------------Buffon------------------------------------

----thuram---------zebina---------Ferrari------------zambrota

---------------------------------Emerson---------------------------
--------------------Maresca-----------------------------------------

Camoranesi---------------------------------------------Nedved

------------------- Del Piero--------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Vieri------------------------

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
lol let janku in and kick nedved out .. what r you saying .. nedved will be in form formore seasons to come... he stays in his position so does mauro camo hes just getting started he ll get settled then he ll blow us all away ..... inconsistency poo
is this addressed to me?! I meant this:

Zambro(Camo)-------------------------Nedved(Kapo)

Camo and Kapo as subs, Jankulovski as left-back, as left defender!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

:shocked: That's just sooooooo pessimistic formation, hopefully that won't happen, Legro-Zebina pair would be disaster... I can understand your attitude though, pessimistic people never get disappointed...

err.. what do you mean by pessimistic?.... i dun see how pessimism got anything to do with how i predict our formation for nex season...

. i made my prediction using my observation on Juve transfer policies patern all these years... more like trying to be practical rather than letting fantasy control your mind without even minding the fact wethaer those kind of transfers will realistically happens... mind you that those are how i think it will happen, not how i hoped it would be which of coz worth nothing to Juve.. although i manage to tune my hopes these days in line with Juventus's agenda as i see them as the best for the club...

but of coz by not being a fantasizer, i am pessimistic, please, go on be all optimistic all you want ;)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)