Juve Financial Report (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Wow this was a long thread according to financial analysts and magazines
Juventus have been one of the 3 most profitable clubs during the last 3 seasons together with MAn U and this other clubs I can't recall right now...

So if its debt we are in it seems strange
Besides we are one of the few clubs in the world don't agree to the inflated wage demans of the players wich will benefit us a lot in the future
I mean Roma and Milan these are teams that lose big money every year but surrive because their benefitiers (Sensi and Berlosconi) pump in new currency every year...

But A really great club should be self sufficient....

Take Milan for instance the corruption in sponoship is obvious Milan sponsor pays one of the highest sponsorship fee's in the world, And if few look at the other Top5 none of them are car firms but IT/Telecom giants....
So I am sure Berlosconi is doing Opel a lot of industrial favours in ITaly inorder for them to sponsor Milan like subsidising their factories or something more subtle like selling of Government land for below the market prices to Opel.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
mmmm but 17 millions all of a sudden...whe we were positive last season. I dont know.. weird.
It's because we spent so much on Di Vaio and we didn't win anything this season. Winning trophies brings money

++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Heh heh... yeah :D they are in proficit of $3 billion
Which one is it? Profit or deficit? :LOL::p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Take Milan for instance the corruption in sponoship is obvious Milan sponsor pays one of the highest sponsorship fee's in the world, And if few look at the other Top5 none of them are car firms but IT/Telecom giants....
So I am sure Berlosconi is doing Opel a lot of industrial favours in ITaly inorder for them to sponsor Milan like subsidising their factories or something more subtle like selling of Government land for below the market prices to Opel.....
Any inside info ;) about why Milan dropped Opel btw? Was one of the longest standing sponsorship deals as far as I can tell..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)