Juve Documentary on Netflix (1 Viewer)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I honestly keep myself out of netflix cuz my sons are devourers of any bandwidth and I don't wanna get another way of doing that but those netflix bastards are so clever that they are gonna make me paying for this kind of shit...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Is it out already?
Yes, in fact i just finished watching the S2 first episode now, it's up and running on Netflix.

- - - Updated - - -

Was Season 1 only 3 episodes long?
Yes.

Spoiler alert: really glad to have someone like Cuadrado here tbf. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a quick observation, i think this series will most likely be more valuable to us Juventus fans after some years for whenever we want to relive Buffon's last season here, the trolljob we did to Napoli en route to a 7th consecutive scudetto and of course last but not least the memorable 4th consecutive Coppa Italia won by trashing Milan 4-0 in the final. :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You have to realise it's not a documentary made for Juve fans so it's not what you would expect, the target audience is non Juve fans and mostly non football fans. They did an ok job so far, I wish they continue filming during this exciting phase and follow us next season as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuckin love new episodes. A lot less plastic than first 3.

BTW I'm sure Netflix will want to extend now that Cristiano has arrived :tuttosport:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Fuckin love new episodes. A lot less plastic than first 3.

BTW I'm sure Netflix will want to extend now that Cristiano has arrived :tuttosport:
Yes, they were planning some Real series, but since they hit a gold mine with us, it would be stupid to drop us in our most interesting part of our modern history

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really enjoyed the new ones. Beppe sitting alone at the front row of the plane with the Coppa Italia trophy on the seat beside :boss:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Gona watch the last episode, broke my heart watching the Madrid match again and the episode ending with Buffon talking into the camera almost ending in tears :depressed

I doubt there's a season 3, this was a one off and they probably gona move on to a new team.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Second season was much better than the first, although i still struggle to understand why so many players get no interview time at all. Is it due to image rights?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope in the next installments they do an entire episode on Ronaldo and how everything sorta materialized.

I want to see the inside footage of the plane rides and helicopter visits and the Greek island rendevouss :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)