Juve consider Kovacevic (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Consensus no to Ledesma due to the following:

1) He's an Argentine and it's not Juventus tradition to have Argentines on the squad.
2) Since he's an Argie, we shouldn't get him because we don't want to become Inter
3) Checking his statistics, he only had 3 goals in 97 games for Lecce and 5 goals in 63 appearances for Lazio. Also, he doesn't have that many assists for a central midfielder. He's just not that good so lets not waste money on him. Lets get Barry instead, he's far better.
4) We shouldn't take chances on players like this. South Americans at smaller clubs. Haven't we learned from the Almiron case?
5) We don't have creativity problems, so no need for this guy who can't create anything anyway.
6) He's been off form for a year. No to this guy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Consensus no to Ledesma due to the following:

1) He's an Argentine and it's not Juventus tradition to have Argentines on the squad.
2) Since he's an Argie, we shouldn't get him because we don't want to become Inter
3) Checking his statistics, he only had 3 goals in 97 games for Lecce and 5 goals in 63 appearances for Lazio. Also, he doesn't have that many assists for a central midfielder. He's just not that good so lets not waste money on him. Lets get Barry instead, he's far better.
4) We shouldn't take chances on players like this. South Americans at smaller clubs. Haven't we learned from the Almiron case?
5) We don't have creativity problems, so no need for this guy who can't create anything anyway.
6) He's been off form for a year. No to this guy.
are we linked with barry now?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If you're going to spend money on a midfielder, spend it on quality. There's no use in spending seven-million euros here and then another five-million over there. I don't believe this Kovacevic rumour is true, and I don't think anyone else should either. However, I do believe another signing is in the works.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We're considering a lot lately
But if last season season Secco consider to get Hamsik before it was Napoli
Would we all agree with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)