Juve-Como (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeah, I think he was the only non-flair player in the team!

but he actually played quite well

aimar, vicente, baraja

those three are the flair players combinig brilliantly, I wish we could say we had three players like that but we don't..we only got one

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
agreed, we really need to strenghten the mid IMO, it doesn't take much i think, one or two buys and one sale is enough.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i've heard that d'alessandro may arrive at juve in january, the argentenian crisis is getting the better of river, and they are desperate for cash, they are even willing to lower their asking price, specially that barca seemed rather un-interested in him.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

just on one thing i don't agree- why are you so sure we will lose to newcastle, don't you said we need to believe in ourselves.
yeah we have to do.but that's doesn't mean we will win every matches.u know that's imposible.newcastle and other english team are hard to beat in their own stadium.they will play their best football cuz no chanse left 2 them.but i belive that we will qualify to second round.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
I don't balme the people here SIvori

is just that as a member reading all the posts you get vibes

Then if you go out thinking it is going to be a 3-0 victory and a easy match....

You are that much more upset when it becomes something else.....

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

yeah we have to do.but that's doesn't mean we will win every matches.u know that's imposible.newcastle and other english team are hard to beat in their own stadium.they will play their best football cuz no chanse left 2 them.but i belive that we will qualify to second round.
OK. hope we can beat them in st.james's park like feyenoord did.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Just got back and after leaving the continent for 10 days came back to see Juve drawing with mighty Como at home and actually coming from behind to draw 1-1

Unfortunately, I have been saying it for ages, we do not have the squad to play a trident and its made even worse if Trez is one of the 3 strikers as he offers very little if any lateral movements and is not a hard worker

Dp is in very fine goal scoring form, so please al,ways play him as a striker, but no, Lippi has to always prove what a gr8 tactician he really is by tinkering with the squad

After reading all your posts regarding the match and es[pecially Respaul's analysis, it has just borne out what I have been saying forever, we lack that word i keep drumming up CREATIVITY, if Como puts everyone behind the ball against a creative side, they will be murdered.

We lack pace thruout the side as well and the excuse that we are concentrating on Cl, is the lamest i read on here

Incredibly Dp cannot be allowed a breather because we have no alternatives

The midfield as anyone who knows football will tell you is not of the required standard, and the only decent midfilder we actually got in the summer, we traded for Di Vaio (Brighi).

Well, its early yet in the season, but drawing 2 consecutive home games to lowly sides is not encouraging fans like me, but hey I saw our games last season and didn't see anything we didi in the transfer market that convinced me we will be different to last season, but I do not think that the likes of Milan, Inter and Roma will as generous to us as they were last season and as for Cl , winning that will be extremely difficult for this present crop of players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)