Juve-Como (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeah, we can shut up critics by winning this one, I think Tudor is back as well, and Nedved should return too:

Buffon
Thuram
Iuliano
Montero
Moretti
Tudor
Davids
Tach
Camo
Nedved
DelPiero
Di Vaio
Trez
Salas
Baiocco
Zambrotta
Zenoni
Oliveira
Zalayeta

quite good squad hoping no injuries

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
All I have to say to those
who said 3-0 Rest our stars is there are no easy wins

Every game is a tuff game and every game should be a win

but coming out thinking we should win
because in theory we are better then them
won't lead to anything.....

I hope this result against Como will serve as lesson to you
but mostly as a lesson to Juve

who will from now on
have to go in with vigour and determination in every game.....
Hmmm, I don't really see how we're to blame for this defeat...
Yes, I, and others, said that Lippi should rest a few players so that some hungry, rested players could get a brake. He didn't listen :)shocked:;)) . Now, unless he's some sort of Indian guru or what-not who can feel the vibes generated by us and thereby causing him to make the players on the pitch perform worse, I don't see how we are to blame.

The fact of the matter is that we lost. With our best players.
Has it not accured to you that the fact that these guys have either just come back from injury or have played twice a week for the past three weeks?
The fact that most of them were not 100% match-fit could very well have led to the bad performance on the pitch. For all you know we'd have won with other, more fit, players on the pitch.

You speak of vigour and determination, I believe that, in a match like this, that could be better displayed by hungry, rested players determined to make an impression on the manager.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
*sigh* DP is named one of the worst eleven of Serie A this week at SA :down: along with Baiocco

[Here]

Edited to add: Since there'll be one whole week off after the euro qualifiers, hopefully when we meet Inter next match, everyone's in tip-top shape :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++

Hmmm, I don't really see how we're to blame for this defeat...
Yes, I, and others, said that Lippi should rest a few players so that some hungry, rested players could get a brake. He didn't listen :)shocked:;)) . Now, unless he's some sort of Indian guru or what-not who can feel the vibes generated by us and thereby causing him to make the players on the pitch perform worse, I don't see how we are to blame .
:LOL::LOL:

i did want Lippi to Rest most of the team....as u said, he didnt.
the problem is that i think Lippi failed in his formation.
He chose the same formation as the Empoli game 4-3-3 which was good, but he failed to recognize that Tacchi and Nedved were NEEDED in that formation
the Mid-field consisted of only 3 players, and as others mentioned in these forums, Tacchi is the player to Keep to tie the defense with the midfield and keep posession. Neddy was needed for his work-rate and organize the attacks(transition between the mid and 3 hungry attackers).

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
*sigh* DP is named one of the worst eleven of Serie A this week
that is a disgrace, just because he didn't score they put him in the worst XI :irritate::fero:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
We HAVE to win against Inter, atleast to close the 4 points gap that seperates us .. and not to slip away (if god forbid we lost there would be a 7 points difference!!)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I belive that this juve squad is the best in the late years.
we have amazing defenders no need 2 talk.and great midfield too.zambo-davids-nedved are all proved.tach is good when he is in form.baiocco and especially camoranesi are really good.and fresi surprised me a lot.i though he is just a defender.but he is really good midfielder .and i think zenoni should play in midfield too at rght.and wonderfull atack we have.what else u want guys??the leagues is very long we can make it.i don't care if we don't win as long as we stay in top 3.
but champions league is the most important and most wanted.
we are doing great job there.i jsut ask u to belive your team and support till he end.
i predict that we will draw with inter.and belive me .belive me that we will lost to newcastle:Dbut then kick feyenoord ass and qualify for second round ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I belive that this juve squad is the best in the late years.
we have amazing defenders no need 2 talk.and great midfield too.zambo-davids-nedved are all proved.tach is good when he is in form.baiocco and especially camoranesi are really good.and fresi surprised me a lot.i though he is just a defender.but he is really good midfielder .and i think zenoni should play in midfield too at rght.and wonderfull atack we have.what else u want guys??the leagues is very long we can make it.i don't care if we don't win as long as we stay in top 3.
but champions league is the most important and most wanted.
we are doing great job there.i jsut ask u to belive your team and support till he end.
i predict that we will draw with inter.and belive me .belive me that we will lost to newcastle:Dbut then kick feyenoord ass and qualify for second round ;)
you right but we need maybe one creative midfielder and that all.
i'm agree in all points and want to add that we also have great GK.
just on one thing i don't agree- why are you so sure we will lose to newcastle, don't you said we need to believe in ourselves.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
er, I would be heppy if our side just played good football, you know like valencia did against liverpool..why can't we ever play like that?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well, they were below average, but come on, valencia were AWESOME! :thumb:

we can never play like that we just don't have the flair players :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)