Juve cling on to 'tainted' titles (6 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
And thus we once again observe how not one of the gobbi on here has bothered knowing what's really at stake or at best lives in denial.

"Zeman is jealous!"

"He never won anything important!"

"Yeah, and he he fvcks goats too! Haha!"

And of course, the classic of all classics :

"If we cheated other teams cheated too!"

Don't mind them, boemo , and keep up with the good work (and the attacking football too)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
And thus we once again observe how not one of the gobbi on here has bothered knowing what's really at stake or at best lives in denial.

"Zeman is jealous!"

Don't mind them, boemo , and keep up with the good work (and the attacking football too)
other teams did cheat too, we were the only team accused,
zeman is a jealous hyppocrite, he doesnt care about the others, the truth or justice, he just want to accuse juve,
how can he know that juve did cheat and others didnt?
but as u said there are bigger things at stake

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

zeman is a jealous hyppocrite, he doesnt care about the others, the truth or justice, he just want to accuse juve,
what proves you that we cheated??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Who cares about him? He has been in cahoots with us since 1998, juz ignore him. We have more matches and the CL to concentrate on. Juz teach him a lesson by defeating Lecce again.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

"Zeman is jealous!"

hey read my earlier post, i think its ****ed up too.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Dan, Zeman is being a hyppocrite. Sure, probably we all would laugh if Milan would be in the same trouble we're in now, but that doesn't exclude the fact that Zeman knows that using drugs was a very common procedure in all of the Serie A teams during that period of time and maybe even today. So he's just lifting his own ego by attacking Juventus.
Of course drugs are common place, but we overdid it for crying out loud. Believe it or not, Italia is democratic and zeman has every right to speak what he thinks. he is only trying to bring justice to the game for crying out loud, its so stupid to think he has a vendetta against juventus. He is standing up for what he believes in and i comend him for having the courage to do that. The game needs more people who can speak out against this kind of injustice.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

If it was the 1st time we would have understand him, but i guess it's the 448876 time he talks, anyhow i don't really care for him, he's jelous, it's obvious....

What does he have to be jealous about? He is only trying to bring justice to the game. Shows how unfair he thinks it is if he has to keep speaking out.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

you must be new to this topic koz number one .. no one knows if its true ... and secondly even if he is simply stating the truth .. he can do it once or twice ... this guy will not get off juves ass till the day he dies... he already got the case going .. i mean wht more could he do.. he shuld just stfu now let the court handle it.... and thats whts annoying me .. i mean come on .. you ve got a team to coach u dumbass... prioritize zeman.. theres nothing more you can do to the juve situation u did al you can now its out of ur hands so just mind ur own fvcking business
Oh come off it. Dont live in denail. How did Vialli's legs get so huge? evidence points to overdose on creatine. And if he believes that, then why shouldnt he try to get us punished? If milan had this situation, we would all be yeah fry them zeman.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
accusing only one team is how u bring justice to the play?
why in a so democratic spirit the are no voices accusing others?
well I am saying, maldini isnt what he was used to be,he isnt as pretty as he was and thats because of the drug he used to take and i ask drug test for milan,inter,parma,lazio and lazio the last 10 years, ask all their former players in a trial if they were ever used any unknown substances by their club

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

what proves you that we cheated??

The fact that the HEAD OF YOUR MEDICAL STAFF has just been condemned to one year and 10 months for fraud, including systematic administration of physical enhancers and medicines, some legal if used in certain quantities and under certain conditions (which were clearly and repeatedly violated in this case), others plainly illegal and highly dangerous (EPO anyone???).

The fact that your pharmacist in chief has been condemned to 5 months for illegal prescription of said substances.

The fact that Giraudo has been acquitted because of the insufficient evidence regarding his agreeing with "administrative doping" - an expression which has been coined as a result of this affair btw, underlining its systematic i.e. NOT occasional character - despite himself allocating the money :)shocked:) that paid for the substances.

The fact that some of your players (Torricelli, Tacchinardi and others) might now be prosecuted for having lied under oath as witnesses in the Agricola case.

The fact that Ventrone should sell to the tourists the story of Del Piero and Vialli becoming so muscular in such short notice “only through hard work”.

Or are we still living in la la land ?

Dan : sorry for having ignored you. Good thing that some can still see the light here.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Thanks Kaiser.

I just think its incredibly stupid to blame zeman for getting us in trouble. Its like blaming the teacher for catching you cheating during a test. Dont cheat in the first place and you wont get caught.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
light?:yuck:
this is pure darkness, how does this proove the other teams are more innocent than juve?
its not only zemmans fault for getting us trouble, its the men who listen to zemman, how this could be fair?
JUVE is the only team hunted so many years for this case,
why they never bother just to test other teams too?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

"Zeman is jealous!"

No, its none of that Libero. I just hate hypocrites like Zeman who make a name for themselves by making backhanded comments against our players and coaches. Sure, he might have exposed a case that could strip away some of our integrity, which is an act (I think at least) from his good footballing heart rather than his disdain for Juventus. He can say what he wants, however we don't have to like him nor agree that he's a good coach because I don't think he is. Don't patronize us because you would have the same feelings for Zeman if your fvcking players were scrutinized to the same extent.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

coz we r the team which won a lot during the period

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i dont worry about zeman,
he is a nothing, a muppet,
i am worried about the media and the people who are in his back,
they have the power to accuse us throw caricatures like zemman and we can do nothing but defending our selves

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
zeman has every right to speak what he thinks. he is only trying to bring justice to the game for crying out loud. He is standing up for what he believes in
Uhh, now who's being naiive? Of course Italy is a free country, freedom of speech etc. etc. but I'm questioning Zeman's motives for this "attack" against Juventus. Maybe he is like an angel from the sky who is trying to get rid of doping or then there's something completely opposite in his mind. Besides, Zeman knows very well that all the other teams used drugs too so why the hell has he picked one team for his attack? It's easy to attack Juventus because Agricola has get caught. And now he's demanding to take the trophies of Juve away knowing very well that all the other teams who have won in the past have used doping too. Hmm, do I smell some an hyppocrite in the air?

The point is, Zeman is targeting Juventus because it's easy and he's getting a whole lot of praise in the process. Oh and if all the trophies Juve have won would be taken away Zeman's Lazio would suddenly be Serie A champion. What a coincidence!

I hate doping in football too but please, let's not make Zeman a some kind of angel here. He has the same kind of material motives like anybody else.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i liked his point though.
-in the olympics, athletes are stripped of gold if found guilty of doping, so why not the same here.-

im not for it, but it does raise a good argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)