Juve changing their logo ??????? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I don't think Nike has any say in whether the club decides to change its badge. That is entirely a club decsion. Juve has changed the badge three times since 1990, so it would not be that unusual if they did it again. In the early 90's, the shield was blue with Bull image. Then the bull was replaced by a zebra image, then the shield was changed to yellow (or gold) with the bull that we have presently.

That badge shown on those alleged new shirts is pure crap, though.

Sep 14, 2003
That would be the last straw for me with the people currently running ( should I say ruining?) Juventus.

Arsenal changed theirs for copyright reasons, why would we? Purely for marketing all for the Filthy Lucre.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Those away kits is just so stylish and nice!, but i dont believe in this logo, its just fake i think. Juve would never change their logo so drasticly as that. The only change they have done to it the last decades is that in the past it was blue color inside with the bull.

Fighters

May 7, 2004
The Logo should not be changed - it is great as it is.

I like the home strip (not sure if these designs are real) but I do not like the away strip.

We will not know if it is official or not until probably the end of July early August when the club launches the range of clothing for the 2004/2005 season.

Anyway, we should not worry about that yet as we do not know who is our coach. Once the coach is announced we may have indication on which players we are going to purcahse.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
It is probablt that the shirts are mock-ups, predictions of the new kit before the real on is actually unveiled. The merchant has to use a false badge because the product in the picture is not licensed, and the Juventus Badge is a registered trademark that may not be used without permission.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
the logo doesn't matter to me.... they could put a pic of appiah on the logo for all i care... i'd still love it....
Now you, sir, are a true fan! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)