Juve changing their logo ??????? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
the first kit looks pretty nice, with the two stars seperate, has grwon on me, but id prefer the old badge there.

Second kits, i doubt its the first keeper shirt as its very similar to the first kit any way, gigi would want pink anyway :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Is it just me or are those some waaaaaay cool kits?
They don't look that bad, but that logo is shite and I prefer to have the stars over the logo, even though having them seperate has also got that traditional touch.

The second one can't be a keeper's jersey, since the goalie has to wear a completely different colour from the rest of the team

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't think it is an official Juve Jersey.. and I don't think that Juve will change their logo anytime soon.. well, I don't beleive they will change it ever..

++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
yeah but you dont know if a roma jersey's used or clean :D theyre both the same color :D
:howler:

it is the ASS that have to be checked after cleaning, not the jersey.. :D

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
I got one word Nike

:( :mad: :down: :frown: :fero: :groan: :notlist: :sob: :yuck: :totti: :stress:

(there thats all the negative smilies I could Find)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
That's stupid. The logo is ugly and the shirts are the same colour, defeating the whole purpose of an AWAY KIT :wallbang:
Actually that's not true. The point of an away kit is that it is different from the jersey of the home playing team. That doesn't necessarily have to include a colour change.

Say whatever you want about that second jersey but it doesn't correspond with anything else I've ever seen worn at European pitches!

++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
The site says it is the away jersey
It also includes the word 'replica' so I'm not panicking yet. I actually like the 1st one as well!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Actually that's not true. The point of an away kit is that it is different from the jersey of the home playing team. That doesn't necessarily have to include a colour change.

Say whatever you want about that second jersey but it doesn't correspond with anything else I've ever seen worn at European pitches!
Okay, so what if we're playing away at Siena. That second jersey really isn't going to be enough to distinguish the players easily

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
i like the home kit but not the logo, but im not getting myself into a twist about it as im sure they are fake, Juve would not change the logo anyway and there's no sponser on it yet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To be honest, I'm not sure what's up with the site. Some of the merchandise seems to claim itself as "new" but is yet from a couple seasons ago.

May as well show the old SONY Juve jerseys and call them new, as far as I can trust them...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think the first jersey is retro & cool. I just love the simplicity in that design. The logo is a different story though as it stinks to the high heavens. Did you guys notice the second jersey is a mixture of pink & black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)