Juve: Blasi And Ferrari Now, Torres In July (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
01/31/2004. Newspapers in Italy are speculating that Blasi and Ferrari will be signing with Juve by the end of the day, while Fernando Torres will be joining the bianconeri in July.

Blasi is on loan with Parma, therefore his would be a return, while Ferrari is the defender the Old Lady needs to strengthen the defence.

Torres transfer has been made possible thanks to the loaning out of Rubens Olivera to Atletico Madrid, which has given Juventus an advantage over the other suitors of the 20 year-old Spanish forward.

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s9590.html

Come to think of it, it would be pretty logical. Maybe Olivera was a downpayment and if we do sign Torres I think Ruben will permanently stay in Atletico.

Torres is currently La Ligas second scorer with 12 goals, 4 behind Ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

Torres transfer has been made possible thanks to the loaning out of Rubens Olivera to Atletico Madrid, which has given Juventus an advantage over the other suitors of the 20 year-old Spanish forward.
So where does that leave Milan??? I mean we loaned half our B team to Atletico (Contra, Javi Moreno, Albertini, José Mari..etc). Surely we must have priority over other teams if they were to sell their wonderkid.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, stop it.

You have the best defense in Serie A, and the next Brazilian Megastar.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget one of the brightest young Italian prospects now in Pozzi.

What more do you want, you greedy bastard.:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Ferrari today :cool: ? and Torres in July ! :D heh i wont believe it till i see them wearing the Juve jersey.

Torres has a reputation for diving ... so he will settle very well in Italy :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

So where does that leave Milan??? I mean we loaned half our B team to Atletico (Contra, Javi Moreno, Albertini, José Mari..etc). Surely we must have priority over other teams if they were to sell their wonderkid.
You're right, Milan would have to be leading the race to sign Torres after all of those loans, but perhaps Galliani doesn't want him? :undecide:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
TORRES?????!!!!!! please tell me that this is true!!!!:eek::cool:
good! My idole is about to join juve!!!

Forza Torres y JuvE

:greedy::greedy::greedy::cool::cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don't get your hopes up Sidz; soccerage wrote that article :D

@Alucard: yes, Torres is one of the most promising young strikers in Europe and the world.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Hey, we passed up on Kaka, so maybe you guys deserve to miss out on Torres :p

Jul 28, 2002
torres....if it happens i will wear a utd top for the day!!!

We aint gonna get him or fcuking diego...we'll end up with jank and sum other guy who will tunr out to be crap.

Unless moggi decides to splash de cash.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Moggi? Splashin de cash? Nice one John :D
We bought Thuram, Nedved, Buffon, Salas in one season. :shudder: i still can't believe we bought Salas for 11m + Kovacevic

I know we sold Zidane and Inzaghi, but it was still a lot of money to spend

Jul 28, 2002
what that were getting torres (yet another forward,who isnt a point man with aerial ability, therefore competition with miccoli), or the fact we aint gunna spend nada in this window??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The way I see it, Moggi isn't going to spend big unless we sell big, eg. Zidane and Pippo left for alot of money, so we spent alot of money on Nedved and co.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)