Juve: Blasi And Ferrari Now, Torres In July (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, if its true its great but if ferrari is cuptied we are still screwed in teh CL.

lets hope ferrari and legro can make a good partnership at least.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
what that were getting torres (yet another forward,who isnt a point man with aerial ability, therefore competition with miccoli), or the fact we aint gunna spend nada in this window??
Torres IS a point man, and he does have aerial ability. He has great header, not the best balance though.

Jul 28, 2002
every time ive seen him, torres has not been the pointman player, he lays like a raul, a dp, a creative forward. Not a Van Nistlerooy or Vieri style forward.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
every time ive seen him, torres has not been the pointman player, he lays like a raul, a dp, a creative forward. Not a Van Nistlerooy or Vieri style forward.
Torres is an international. When Spain played against Norway in the play-offs, Spains formation was like this(from the midfield and on):

---------------Baraja -Albelda

---Exteberria---------------------Reyes
-----------------------Raul

--------------------F. Torres

Torres looks pretty much like a point man to me in this formation.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Torres would be great if were to sell trez, but otherwise whats the point... you cant put a player of that calibre on the bench

Plus the point that spaniards are horrendous travellers ... maybe its not such a good idea.

Cant see it happening anyway...

Personally it would be interesting to see but a bit risky and for me would be far too expensive... Cavenaghi is as good if not better imo, cheaper and less of a travel risk

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
If we get Torres then we will sell Trez,gurantee that,,

-------- Miccoli ------------ Torres

------------- Del Piero---------------

Sounds good to me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventin0 ] ++
If we get Torres then we will sell Trez,gurantee that,,

-------- Miccoli ------------ Torres

------------- Del Piero---------------

Sounds good to me.
What's the average height of these players? How many headed goals do you think we'll score all season? :undecide:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, short indeed....but look at roma with montella, totti and cassano, it would be no differ would it? same as brazil in the 94 world cup.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For those who live in Canada they show Atletico-Madrid vs Osasuna on Sportsnet at 7pm EST. I'll se Torres in action if he plays.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I really hope this is true about Ferrari:cheesy::angel::cool:.i'm not sure but i think he is cup-tied in europe since he played in the Uefa cup with Parma...
As for Blasi isn't he banned for doping or something?:confused:

Torres?he is amazing!!!Get him!!!!:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)