juve biggest flops (2 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Black&White. said:
Sorry, but anybody know why Olviera isn't playing?
Some strange injury. Capello said that if he hadn't seen it himself, he wouldn't have believed something like that could happen.
He has healed now and was on the bench against Palermo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Come to think of it, why the hell did Juve sign Max Vieri?
Jonathan Bachini is another screw up we signed, i see he got busted for the second time doin cocaine.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Well up till his injury Salas was pretty decent for us, although I'd have preferred it if we kept Kovacevic.

Baiocco and Leggrotaglie on the other hand were plain bad.

Jul 12, 2002
Salas was not a flop. You don't flop by getting injured, you flop by being a shitty player. In that respect Leggro and Paramatti have to be mentioned although I'm sure that in the more distant past there were worse...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
IBRASWE........THIS IS THE JPD....WE HAVE U SURROUNDED.....COME OUT AND CHANGE YOUR SIG......ITS SO FVCKING ANNOYING!!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Byrone said:
Come to think of it, why the hell did Juve sign Max Vieri?
Jonathan Bachini is another screw up we signed, i see he got busted for the second time doin cocaine.
Isn't Max Christians brother ?

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Well six years later, i think we should start talking about this subject again.

Who do you think are the biggest Juve flops? (Secco has certainly given us a lot a material)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Amauri, Melo, Diego and Krasic all arrived with big expectations. Amuari is the ultimate flop then there are the smaller ones like Bonnuci, Martinez, Poulsen and Tiago. Andrade is also worth a mention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)