juve biggest flops (3 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
I don't remember anyone being totally useless, I didn't expect very much from these player so i wasn't disappointed, pessimism is great!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
sutnevuJ said:
:) I bet i did.

But if he keeps playing like he has been in the last 10 games or so and if you look at how much we paid for him, he could well be the one :D
I know!! This is a fear that I did not reveal before...Hope he proves me wrong.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
IMO Kovacevice started brilliantly but he soon went down so bad. I can't forget the moments where he used to shoot away of an empty goal.. Never the less he did score two goals in Peruzzi's net during Juve V Inter game.
The problem that, for me atleast, he was bad upfront more than he was good.

Salas was unlucky, but I don't call him a flop because we got rid of Kovacevic using him.
Fonseca is one of those players that came to Turin because he heard that they have decent night bars. lol
Legro is just ... well he is just legro. Its pointless to discuss him.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
How bout Zebina....We expected alot from this lad....but he ended up with continious injuries and a bad attitude.....thing would have been so kick ass if he would have stayed healthy...(zambo on the left) i miss those dayz

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
legro, salas, fabian o`neill, and dimas or athirson...........

zebina, don`t expect much bout him for the first place, so whatever...:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ReBeL said:
Olivera and Ruben Olivera...
I must disagree with you there! Ruben is a brilliant player he needs more first team action!We might need to loan him out to a team like Siena to flourish.

On the other hand Athirson, Sunday Oliseh & Legrottalie were the biggest flops for me.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Byrone said:
I must disagree with you there! Ruben is a brilliant player he needs more first team action!We might need to loan him out to a team like Siena to flourish.
well said!! Amen!:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)