Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

I like it, but I like this better:

Buffon

Puyol Mexes Ferrari Zambrotta

Maresca Tacchinardi Nedved

Rosicky/ VDV

Gilardino Del Piero
I like this one alot, though I'd prefer Trabelsi for puyol.. and how I wish we'd get Rafael VDV

and I prefer Zambro on the left too! :)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Spudbunny ] ++
Why not Vieri? Everyone thinks Bobo would be great at Juve, but I don't know. I have an Italian friend living in Milan who says Bobo is crazy, that his habits are not good for stability and consistent great play. He pulls stunts when he's not happy. That whole business this season when he would not smile after scoring a goal seemed pretty bad form to me. Bobo is too great of a risk.
Vieri is the worst thing that could happen to Juve, that ***** is to lazy, primadonna and not any good anymore. Injuried all the time, next time someone throw a rock on him instead of a bottle :devil: (just joking)so he cant play european championship. Gilardino is far far better.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah gilardino has been good this season. what if he is another di vaio, or legrottaglie or even appiah. we cant afford to lose a champion striker like trezeguet and replace him with a young player who miht not relish at a bigger club. and what would be worse is having di vaio as his back up who needs 5 chances to score one goal.

my line up would be as such:

----------------buffon

trabelsi--puyol---mexes--zambrotta

----maresca--emerson--nedved

-------------Van der vaart

-----------Morientes--DP/Micc

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
unless we offer roma a good deal. i think roma are in a position where if they do decide to sell emerson, they have to look at their own interest and forget about this moggi/sensi thing.

why not use players like tudor or even di vaio, two players who could be handy for roma to try and get him.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
yeah gilardino has been good this season. what if he is another di vaio, or legrottaglie or even appiah. we cant afford to lose a champion striker like trezeguet and replace him with a young player who miht not relish at a bigger club. and what would be worse is having di vaio as his back up who needs 5 chances to score one goal.

----------------buffon

six new players as titulars??? maybe you plan to remove also lippi, moggi and agnelli family ? Do you have in mind a new name for the team??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
six new players as titulars??? maybe you plan to remove also lippi, moggi and agnelli family ? Do you have in mind a new name for the team??
Oh come off it. We need drastic changes this season. 2 or 3 defenders at least, a good defensive midfielder just incase Appiah never finds his feet, a playmaker to replace the ageing Nedved, and a good striker because Di Vaio is inconsistent and Trezeguet might leave

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

----------------buffon

So you assume there is no risk with Morientes then. And just because Legro an Appiah hasnt been as good as expected doesnt mean Gilardino will be the same, anyhow the coach/Lippi is resposible for what they become, if Gilardino gets to play every game and be a first team regular im sure he will be even better than now.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
unless we offer roma a good deal. i think roma are in a position where if they do decide to sell emerson, they have to look at their own interest and forget about this moggi/sensi thing.

why not use players like tudor or even di vaio, two players who could be handy for roma to try and get him.
Roma would sell him just to a foreigner team, never to another Serie A team! Never ever! Noone would be soo stupid! Not even Roma! He will end up at Chelsea! And btw, we were never linked with him.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Yeah really great answer! I say 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, 1 striker will arrive! Thats enough!

Spudbunny

Apr 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

On which channel do you see Serie A? I can only see it on this weird International channel, # 54. I have to switch from Digital Cable to air to watch that channel. It comes in OK, but sometimes it is a little fuzzy. At least I get to see Juve play a few times a year. But this summer I will get Satellite, The Dish Network to be specific.

Well, get ready to see Juve every weekend! DishTV has GolTV and they have the rights to Serie A through next season. Generally they have three Serie A games each weekend which are then repeated throughout the week. Sometimes they have two on the weekend followed by a taped game on Monday at 5pm. I think they missed only one Juve game all season plus they have Milan and Roma about every week. Lazio is a little more hit and miss. I don't think you will need RAI which costs extra, I think. I too am tired of the EPL. ESPN Deportes is supposed to be on DISH soon. So we will many, many CL games next year. Hang on, Serie A Nirvana is coming to you in August!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Buffon

Puyol Mexes Ferrari Zambrotta

Maresca Tacchinardi Nedved

Rosicky/ VDV

Gilardino Del Piero

good one ...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
looks good.

we'd be a little lacking in width so i'd get trabelsi instead,who will provide more exciting wing play than puyol,and he'd cost us far far less;)

Aug 1, 2003
Don't get too excited and wee your pants bout Gilardino. I have to go with Adrian here, I'll give him credit for having a great season but still not fully proven yet, it could be just a one hit wonder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)