Juve aim to keep Trez (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well some days ago i read a news about him wanting a LOAN-deal and would want to come back to juve when they are back in serie a.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trez could stay, says agent

David Trezeguet could still be leading the Juventus attack in Serie B next season, his agent has confirmed.

Reports emerging from Turin earlier this week indicated that the scandal-hit giants wanted to keep hold of the Frenchman and he seems open to all possibilities.

“We’ll decide David’s future together with the club,” Patrizia Pighini told the GRT agency on Thursday.

“On the part of the player, he has no desire for a change of environment. His future, at this moment in time, is in the hands of his club.

“When David is informed of their intentions then we will evaluate with Juventus what to do next. No decisions have been made.”

Although Pighini has clearly suggested that David could remain, she has conceded that her client has many admirers.

Trezeguet was recently linked with Lyon, but she also seemingly opened the door of two European giants.

“Lyon are not to be excluded as that would allow him to move back to France,” she continued.

“Real Madrid is a possibility too. His wife has Spanish roots and they have appointed Fabio Capello as Coach.

“Inter? A move to Milan would allow him to stay close to Turin where he has now settled.”

Some whispers have suggested that Trezeguet could be loaned out, but that is seemingly not an option. “That won’t happen,” she concluded.

The former Monaco man, who missed a spot-kick in the World Cup Final against Italy, is the club’s seventh highest scorer of all time thanks to his 125 goals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great news! Please stay David. Forza Trez.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Goalkeeper said:
Remember, Deschamps was known as how you say "waterboy" so i think he will make juventus play defensively and catenaccio-style . I hope im wrong though....I miss u el maestro lippi
Waterboy = catenaccio.

Am I the only one not quite making the connection here? :confused2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)