Juve 2009-10 kits(speculation, pics...) (15 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Again, posted this on another forum, but hoping for a faster response here as before...

Just received my shirt today, however, it seems these new Serie A patches are made of rubber or some such. Anyone have an idea as to how long is necessary to properly adhere them with an iron (instructions don't specify and I'd rather not ruin the shirt...meanwhile I had assumed it came pre-attached)? Thanks in advance.
I have no idea...but i think the whole shirt shouldnt be ironed...but what the hell do i know when it comes to home duties :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Spend the money Scuba Steve. We all bitch that Juve needs to spend 100 Million during the transfer window, then we balk at $80 for the shirt? Come now, let's be good Juve citizens.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
It's not $80 though, I'd pay that for the shirt quite happily. It's £84, which is more than twice what I'd pay for the shirt if I got it anywhere else. Just nowhere stocks it yet, and if it's anything like last year it'll take til November before anywhere over here stocks them.

I'm all for giving the team money, but $97 euros before shipping for a shirt is a bit much.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Try subsidesports.co.uk they are much,much cheaper in terms of delivery cost.

No, I always purchase from the official store so I know I am getting the official products. Despite the high delivery costs, I have always been satisfied with all the products I have bought for Juvestore.com. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)