Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
i think they are the same...one side black and white and the other side gold at least thats what I am hearing. But I also understand that their will be a lot of other colour combinations

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I'm on the NikeID website and you can choose your own combination of colors for the shoes. I'm thinking of ordering a pair.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:seven:
no but seriously, is there any?
Probably quite difficult to find - maybe you should contact the Juventus shop and ask...

The Lazio jerseys without the sponsorship logo this year are pretty sweet... too bad it's fucking Lazio.

I've got both of this years Juventus training jerseys and I think they're pretty nice. I would have preferred an embroidered swoosh instead of that heat transfer bullshit... I guess we'll see how long they last. If you're looking for something without the sponsors logo, you could always go with one of these. Much nicer looking than our training gear in other years, that's for sure!

Apr 15, 2006
alright! so i got the jerseys i ordered from thefootballshirt.com a few minutes ago! they look great! the fit is perfect for me! feels great! they got the spellings right! but there was one problem.... THERE WERE NO LEAGUE OR CL PATCHES ON THE SLEEVES?!?!?! :( :( :(

so just to make sure, i opened my order details, AND I FORGOT TO ADD IT!!! :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :faq2:

anyways, the only faults i did find was in the Juve and Italy logo. as someone posted earlier, it doesnt look perfect. and the Italy logo with 4 starts looks... like a cheap job. i cant compare it cos i've never seen a genuine Italy tee. also, the Juve logo at the bottom of the numbers on the Juve jersey looks similar to the leaning tower of Pisa! :lol: slightly misaligned!

other than that, it looks great! will post pics in a few mins.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
alright! so i got the jerseys i ordered from thefootballshirt.com a few minutes ago! they look great! the fit is perfect for me! feels great! they got the spellings right! but there was one problem.... THERE WERE NO LEAGUE OR CL PATCHES ON THE SLEEVES?!?!?! :( :( :(

so just to make sure, i opened my order details, AND I FORGOT TO ADD IT!!! :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :faq2:

anyways, the only faults i did find was in the Juve and Italy logo. as someone posted earlier, it doesnt look perfect. and the Italy logo with 4 starts looks... like a cheap job. i cant compare it cos i've never seen a genuine Italy tee. also, the Juve logo at the bottom of the numbers on the Juve jersey looks similar to the leaning tower of Pisa! :lol: slightly misaligned!

patiently waiting

Eire

Mar 1, 2004

Glad they were delivered to you and you are happy with what you received. Great quality and value for the price. I always worry when i recommend things to people that it may turn out bad.

But in this case everything worked out perfect:santa:

I will definatly re order from them in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)