Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
My jerseys came today. I will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow. The quality of the material is very good. i weigh about 160lbs and all medium jerseys i received fit very well.

I ordered Juve home with Del Piero 10 on the back
Bocca Juniors home with Riquelme 10
Weder Bremen home with Diego 10
Argentina home with Mascherano 14
Czech Rep home with Rosicky 10.

As i said for €8 per jersey plus €8 shipping that €16 per shirt iam delighted with the quality of the top they look and feel the exact same as the one in the sport shops.

I will def order from them again.

Will post pics tomorrow.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
My jerseys came today. I will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow. The quality of the material is very good. i weigh about 160lbs and all medium jerseys i received fit very well.

I ordered Juve home with Del Piero 10 on the back
Bocca Juniors home with Riquelme 10
Weder Bremen home with Diego 10
Argentina home with Mascherano 14
Czech Rep home with Rosicky 10.

As i said for €8 per jersey plus €8 shipping that €16 per shirt iam delighted with the quality of the top they look and feel the exact same as the one in the sport shops.

I will def order from them again.

Will post pics tomorrow.
dude i hope you went ballistic,i mean they obviously got your package mixed up with mahers;)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Did not get a chance to post the pics hope to do it this evening after work. Not a fan of Weder Bremen or Boca or for that matter Argentina or Czech Rep but they are all teams i dont hate and all nice jerseys and a some of my fav players but mostly just ordered them because they are cheap and i needed some new gear for football training and kick arounds with my mates and for the odd game of Raquet ball to keep the fitness levels up.

The Juve jersey is top class though very happy with my purchases.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
gonna pull out my credit card for this one...im usually very sceptical about making online purchases with my card from sites i dont know but this seems to merit a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)