Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Ok, I got mixed up a bit but that black jersey was never ever used the entire season anyway.
I can understand the mix-up, the jerseys were practically the same. But I'm positive I can remember Criscito wearing that black jersey. I think we played a couple of games in black last season. Maybe like 2 or 3 games.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can understand the mix-up, the jerseys were practically the same. But I'm positive I can remember Criscito wearing that black jersey. I think we played a couple of games in black last season. Maybe like 2 or 3 games.
I just went through the photoarchive on Juventusmember and you are right, we had the black jersey in two games, the friendly against Zaragoza and the friendly against Valleta and I didn't watch any of the two games.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
There were no 3rd kits the last two seasons either.
Who was our sponsor in Serie B?
Didn't Tamoil give up on us immediately after Calciopoli?
what kind of Juve fan are you ??:p

we had 3 jerseys last year, and with the CL this season, I would have expected a 3rd jersey (seeing as though both of our jerseys this year are light in color)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just went through the photoarchive on Juventusmember and you are right, we had the black jersey in two games, the friendly against Zaragoza and the friendly against Valleta and I didn't watch any of the two games.
Those are meaningless fluff games, and that was why the shirts were used. Generally third shirts are used in Europe (ever seen Roma or Milan use their totally black shirts domestically? its strictly mostly in europe). There are very little use or occasion for it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)