Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2008
looking at the back of the away jersey (iaquinta's), its even worse! the yellow isnt clear enough to read. it needs a better outline

oh well. nothin we can do now except buy it!!!. but nike do need to get their act together. i used to work for nike and it's embarassing to say the least

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I know and eventually no one will mention "how ugly it is" when the season starts. I remember last season when we saw the red details, everyone was against it and it was the most horrible thing they have ever seen, that was only for a few weeks after the jersey was revealed.
I agree with Jack. Too many people here are acting like little girls over the new shirts from the triangle yellow collar to the colour of the away jersey.
You all dont realise that we actually have had the best set of 08-09 jersy's from nike so far; manu's, arsenal's and barca's (which looks like the little blue/red signs that tell you which way to turn a tap).
Some of you are going on as though we have put a picture of moratti on the front of our shirt, bottom line is it's not how we look it's how we play.
I bet in a month or two most of you will have changed your minds about it anyway, you are too hypocritical over the fact that it is not what you wanted

And BTW the away jersy is gold and not vanilla essence or any of that shit

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
well tbh they look like shit, in the end you dont want to buy a shirt that looks sub par to what it could be or others.
so it is inferior to barca's home (the hot /cold tap as I now call it) Manu's stupid away kit with white, purple and red. Or Arsenals boring top?
do you HAVE to buy it?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
no i DON'T. but it is something i like to buy every year.
what to prove you are a fan? Because I can't think of any other reasons why someone would have to buy a shirt every single year. It's black and white and thats all that matters to me.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
what to prove you are a fan? Because I can't think of any other reasons why someone would have to buy a shirt every single year. It's black and white and thats all that matters to me.
good for you. why the fuck do i need to prove that i am a fan? i like having a nice collection of our shirts, that is principally why i buy them and i will probably buy it because i like having the newest one regardless if i really like it or loathe it like juve_red said.

Sep 14, 2003
This thread is about the new shirts and ergo, our opinions. Each one is valid regardless of whether they like it or not.

I'm disappointed by the design as I was last season. When the season starts I imagine I'll barely give this issue any thought.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
good for you. why the fuck do i need to prove that i am a fan? i like having a nice collection of our shirts, that is principally why i buy them and i will probably buy it because i like having the newest one regardless if i really like it or loathe it like juve_red said.
Good for you then, mate. :tup: :sarcastic slow clap:

if you don't like it, why then are you adding it to your collection?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This thread is about the new shirts and ergo, our opinions. Each one is valid regardless of whether they like it or not.

I'm disappointed by the design as I was last season. When the season starts I imagine I'll barely give this issue any thought.
:agree: I'm sure people will be more bothered about beating inter than what shirt we will play lazio in.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Good for you then, mate. :tup: :sarcastic slow clap:

if you don't like it, why then are you adding it to your collection?
tbh i think thats the whole point of a collection, second of all, by nice i mean complete. honestly you have this air about you that you think you are better fan than everyone else. i dont like the shirt, i'll admit it but i love juve and its all part of supporting the club so i will most likely buy it.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
tbh i think thats the whole point of a collection, second of all, by nice i mean complete. honestly you have this air about you that you think you are better fan than everyone else. i dont like the shirt, i'll admit it but i love juve and its all part of supporting the club so i will most likely buy it.
air existing in the internet!?:p Since when did I say I was better than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)