Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Home kit is a disappointment yet again, the yellow looks stupid and its a half collar, personally i prefer the collars - bring them back!

The away kit is an absoultely disgusting colour, so plain, boring and ugly. Whoever designed that should be shot at point blank range with a sawn off in the back of the hear, its terrible.

Having said that will still buy the home one!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i don't mind the away jerseys...they're kinda interesting and its ok to experiment with them. You can't fuck up the home ones... I liked last years ones.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol2:
That's exactly what I was expecting, more bashing of the jersey, nothing changed from last year and nothing ill change next season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eventually everyone will buy it
I know and eventually no one will mention "how ugly it is" when the season starts. I remember last season when we saw the red details, everyone was against it and it was the most horrible thing they have ever seen, that was only for a few weeks after the jersey was revealed.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I know and eventually no one will mention "how ugly it is" when the season starts. I remember last season when we saw the red details, everyone was against it and it was the most horrible thing they have ever seen, that was only for a few weeks after the jersey was revealed.
It's always like that. Although I'm not really happy with the yellow on the collar. Thats why I want the yellow jersey. It really looks not-Juventus and thats what makes it so hot

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yeh u wanna eat it!

red was good...i agreed with it, it contrasts well the names and numbers can be read easily. Yellow is not so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)