Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2007
can anyone post pictures of the back of the shirts?

i hate our home kit. it's so boring...the yellow is ugly,and i hate the new holland logo. i really expected something else, more interesting.

i think i love the new away kit...very different, with black-white logo and shorts in same colors.

home no, away yes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
the gold shirt looks great, especially with the whit collar
The away kit looks gooodas a whole the black shorts and gold socks

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
it's because something i said? :shifty:
No no bro, not at all. Its my feeling about that home kit. It just doesnt look classy. I'll be the first to admit I hated last seasons jersey, but it was a classier jersey. Its that little yellow on the neck thats just getting at me and the overall boring look of it

On the positive, the 2 stars are back where they belong and I'm all for the black socks. I think the away kit is great too

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Home:

Back of shirt:

Away:

Back of shirt:

sorry for the low resulution for the back of the shirts, but thats all they had at juvestore.com

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Damn Damn.......both jerseys are so horrible, I think it took Nike's blind designers only 5 seconds to design both!!!
The only reason I have in mind for these ugly jerseys is that Nike are punishing us for not appreciating last season's jerseys

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The home kit is good IMO.Classic, but still good.However I was waiting something more.
As for the gold, i find it horrible.I would prefer a blue one, like the good old times.
Such a shame, the best shirts of our recent years were these of Serie B.They were so classy

Max

Jul 15, 2003
These jerseys look like a kid's jersey or like they're from a cartoon, even though they're the real thing. The gold kit is a crime against humanity. This is the biggest kit unveiling let-down since...uh...last year's kit unveiling.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
look like fake jerseys, actually I'm sure that any fake jersey will look much better

I'm buying a fake jersey this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)