Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jersey 69€ and shipping 38€!!

FFS I'm not in Australia for crying out loud! It'd be cheaper to drive there and pick up the jersey myself.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
During the presentation of the new shirt the press asked some questions

Ranieri:

"Giovinco has done an excellent championship, knows jump man knows dribblare, puts assist, does goals, opens its defenses, all you can do it with tranquillity must do ', I am convinced that will' so as bene.Non game system can make more '. systems that have adopted can' play from the second peak is the outside that procedure. Valutero 'of the lot in lot "

Blanc:

"The goal and 'always high, aiming at maximum sempre.Non forget that we track uina street two years and we aim to do better in the scorso.Analizziamo where we did well and where less well, and the aim' to improve every front, taking our feet on terra.Sappiamo again next year and the third place 'by migliorare.Abbiamo 3 competitions to play in depth "

Ranieri:

"The Scudetto is not 'tabu'. The coach and players of juve must be ambiziosi.Miriamo to win the scudetto.Ci we need to improve in all fronti.Dobbiamo pass the preliminary, and 'the first goal, it should be addressed in good condition psycho fisica.Non we know who will meet, there are teams affordable, others not. "

"On paper we start from the third force, even if it is not 'gold colato.Mi aspect of the improvement Milan, Fiorentina and teams that make the Uefa.Mourinho has demonstrated its value, will be' good for Italian football, are positive his coming to Italy, has proven to be at ease in his work, we divertiremo. "

"And 'logical that un'allenatore would like my entire group, but are positivo.L' Last year I had time to build the team not need more 'the first approccio.Dobbiamo bring the boys to follow the good level during the days that separate us from preliminari.Come teams there are several teams "

Ranieri and Blanc on Stankovic

Blanc
"When we evaluate a player will evaluate each parameter, also the view of supporters, of which we atto.Ma do a professional job, we look at the quality 'of a player, as is nelal squadra.I footballers who have taken professionisti.Va has the quality 'and then decidiamo.Cosi' facciamo.Facciamo a professional choice.

Ranieri
"The fans are the best man ', I am convinced that this year we sosterranno.Se want the common good that is considerato.Ma also be considered sufficient for 3 races forget the passato.Stankovic and' a player ductile, who did all the roles of centrocampo.E 'a complete player.

Translation is bad was done with google.

Jul 26, 2007
I am pleased with all the shirts except the black&white one, and thats the one we should be proud of! well last year when i saw the pics of them jerseys i didnt like them at all but it grew on me VERY quickly. I even think i changed my mind at the first game! Hopefully this years also. FORZA JUVE!!!

Jun 17, 2008
ok. so it's my first post but figured it would be well worth it here. The new jersey is awful with that yellow. it indeed looks childish. i agree with whoever said the serie B jersey was nike's nicest home kit. The collar is such class!!

But to be honest i think it's the new holland logo that ruins this one. The away one looks nice because the yellow is take on out of the new holland logo

Jersey 69€ and shipping 38€!!

FFS I'm not in Australia for crying out loud! It'd be cheaper to drive there and pick up the jersey myself.
I'm in australia and im even spewing that i have to pay that much for shipping!! i'd have to buy a whole team's worth of kits to make it worth that price.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i think the yellow in the home shirt is stupid they should of had them bits in Gold because against the gold nike tick and gold stars it looks really cheap. Although then the new holland sign would have to be gold too then it might of looed a bit more classy.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm in australia and im even spewing that i have to pay that much for shipping!! i'd have to buy a whole team's worth of kits to make it worth that price.
Wait, you're telling me that shipping price to Australia and Croatia are the same? They probably have a fixed worldwide shipping rate then..

Juvestore is really something. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)