Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
Not too hard of a choice, several I like equally as much, except Del Piero, but I already have many shirts of his. But there is only one I really want for the new season, and its not Momo even if he is very tempting, but Giovinco.

I am guessing his shirt sale will be quite high after the usual suspects of stars we have.
I was thinking of getting a Giovinco one too. I love that kid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not too hard of a choice, several I like equally as much, except Del Piero, but I already have many shirts of his. But there is only one I really want for the new season, and its not Momo even if he is very tempting, but Giovinco.

I am guessing his shirt sale will be quite high after the usual suspects of stars we have.
a seba shirt would be pimp but i'm gonna stick with camo this year. no one ever shows him any love

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Our Home Jersey looks like inter's design..
Maybe a close-up will help..

Per the Juve store, only 11 hours and 20 minutes to reveal the new jersey..

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
My choices for player names would be either Chiellini, Giovinco or Camoranesi, Because i already have a couple Del Piero's (Juve one and Italy one). But i want to wait in case we really do sign Alonso.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
i love the new kit! i like that the stars are finally on the front! im gonna buy an Alonso shirt if he joins, and then gonna get an Amauri away jersey!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
thick stripes look better i think...everyones just used to the thin. The goal keepers jersey in that photo looks like he just came outta the set of star trek...not loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)