Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Lol, i own 3 home juve jerseys, and the first year i actually want to buy an away jersey its canary yellow....gimme a break.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Can't say I'm loving all the yellow... its a pretty hit or miss color. I think I must be the only one that liked the red accenting.

Hopefully the third jersey will be a cool pink or black or charcoal type.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Can't say I'm loving all the yellow... its a pretty hit or miss color. I think I must be the only one that liked the red accenting.

Hopefully the third jersey will be a cool pink or black or charcoal type.
i think if we get huntelaar "the Hunter"we should make our third shirt a camouflage shirt :p

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Lol, i own 3 home juve jerseys, and the first year i actually want to buy an away jersey its canary yellow....gimme a break.
I have 2 home (Fastweb and Tamoil) and 1 away - but it just has to be the worst away kit we ever had - the red one:inter: !! I think I got it for the sake of just having something Juve, not to mention how hard it is to get anything remotely Juve down here.
Didnt you like the Black Tamoil one....though it was a Serie B jersey unfortunately!!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i say that it is time to start a new era for juventus as we have passed a great deal since the scandal. a change of jersey should mark the era.

this is what i suggest, we should adopt a blue jersey, and black n white striped pants, finished with blue socks.

and for away, we show our flamboyant new side by using, yellow jersey, green pants, and red socks.

and for the third, we will brown as it is a very rare color

seems like a very creative idea and im sure u people will think so too

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
o and also buffon's jersey should have superman logo across the front, pasted over the logo. and his pants should be red in colour.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
what is wrong with my sig? vanstrattan really touched me man. have u ever seen him play for his formal club Atfein FC, there is this game which he got injured but conitnued and won a penalty shootout. i almost cried when he crubmled to the ground right after he made the winning save. he was only 14 then.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
what is wrong with my sig? vanstrattan really touched me man. have u ever seen him play for his formal club Atfein FC, there is this game which he got injured but conitnued and won a penalty shootout. i almost cried when he crubmled to the ground right after he made the winning save. he was only 14 then.
oh,yes,he must be better than Buffon:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)