Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2005
I like the currently kits of Juve but sometimes i would like Juve players to wear the monochrome black jersey. I have seldom seen it at Juve games last years.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If only I can find a short sleeved version of the keepers black jersey .. I would buy it right away .
True, but I'm actually glad that they released the L/S first because I bought that along with my S/S home shirt this year also. I personally think L/S in general look much better overall in any jersey.

I like the currently kits of Juve but sometimes i would like Juve players to wear the monochrome black jersey. I have seldom seen it at Juve games last years.
Ya that would look pretty good

But overall I like black shorts on our home kits instead of white.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i think our 3rd kit should be someting special bcos it will appear in champs league. here is what i suggest for it.

-same as the traditional juventus stripes, but replace the black and white with red, yellow and gree. this 3 colors will make us memorable
Red, yellow and green stripes?
i'd say use brown...its nv been used b4
I wonder why..:shifty:

Mar 30, 2006
Brown & look like shit! No thank you :D
brown can be done very nicely at times. I think Dark Brown away would look pretty awesome.

Anyway I don't really like this years home jersey. The stripes seem too think and the red looks kinda stupid. I liked the one we wore the last year Cap and Ibra were here. It had a clean look to it.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
for away, we will still stick to white and black stripes, but it is horizontal stripes

then for 3rd kit, we will use black and whte stripes too, but is diagonal stripes

=))

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
True, but I'm actually glad that they released the L/S first because I bought that along with my S/S home shirt this year also. I personally think L/S in general look much better overall in any jersey.

Black AND long sleeved in Saudi Arabia ?? no thanks I will pass .. I will burn myself alive !!

Our away jersey last year give me hard time .. That's why I'm thinking for the red one too .. however whichever I find first I will snatch ..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well aren't you just special :D
yes get special underwear in case i have an "accident"

What's the point on coming to an internet forum if you don't bash?
you're not the boss of me.......

sorry boss
i think buffon should get a jersey designed rightfully for him, which is the superman colours. blue top, red pants
wow, 3 stupid ideas in a row, are you going for a record in the idiot awards?

brown can be done very nicely at times. I think Dark Brown away would look pretty awesome.
did you see the hideous tottenham brown and gold jerseys?:Inter: no thank you

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
We should make our players where Zebra costumes. That would scare the fuck out of the opposition and make them flee out the stadium. As a result, we would be awarded every game 2-0. We would be the most successful club in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)