Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
i think our 3rd kit should be someting special bcos it will appear in champs league. here is what i suggest for it.

-same as the traditional juventus stripes, but replace the black and white with red, yellow and gree. this 3 colors will make us memorable
Lol, are u saying this to make the guy from Jamaica happy or sumtn lol? We would be wearing the equivalent to the Rastafarian colours Ince, Gold and Green. It would be hilarious if it did happen mind you, but it wont.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
i think our 3rd kit should be someting special bcos it will appear in champs league. here is what i suggest for it.

-same as the traditional juventus stripes, but replace the black and white with red, yellow and gree. this 3 colors will make us memorable

t

By the way i think thats a stupid idea...i just dont see the point...even though those are rastafarian colours :)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I love that idea...then everybody will know (if they dont already) that we are the true symbol of Italy...perfect. NOw that would make a statement
Haha, thats what i was saying in my above post, knew ud enjoy tpain's idea lol. Btw im from Barbados, not too far from u :tup: The Caribbean rules.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Maybe if we get the Rasta colours, all the loser bandwagonesses in the Caribbean that are on the Man U/Arsenal/Chelsea will jump on Juve. I don't want that shit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:wink:

We could also change it a little and use faded black stripes from the front and all grey from the back with the names and numbers in black. The shorts would be grey too.
ya that would look fly :tup:

i like the idea of incorporating this years GK shirt (which i have bought) as a away for next year.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
yea the Caribbean is full of EPL scum
It annoys me sometimes because alot of the time they have no footballing knowledge, and just overhype the big names (i.e Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc.)However, i also enjoy being one of the few people who support an Italian side down here, it makes me feel better when Juve/Italy wins something because ive always supported them, and all the La Liga or EPL team fans are left to sulk. There are quite a few knowledgable fans though, just they are sometimes hard to find through all the masses of stupid glory hunting fans.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Word, I used to love owning multiple people in football arguments in school. The only problem was that they didn't realise that they were being owned.
Because they truly believe Chelsea is the biggest and most prestigious club in football and such, i know exactlyyy how u feel lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)