Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:disagree: gold is waaaayyyyyyy too tacky :inter:

i really liked the all black we had in serie B. i also like our old Lotto shirts that were all gray

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
We had the same thoughts about the current Juve Jersey until we saw the players putting them on, then shazzaaam they turn out well :)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I am really hoping for something rly sick/unique considering its a big deal this season since we r returning to the CL

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ugliest shirts in the history of Juve:yuck:
Dude i don't see why you guys care so much. When i first saw this season's kits i hated them but after the first three games i had fallen in love with them. There is no way my heroes could where a shirt without making it wonderful. To me every Juve shirt is beautiful.(Except those awful pink ones we had a few years back)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Dude i don't see why you guys care so much. When i first saw this season's kits i hated them but after the first three games i had fallen in love with them. There is no way my heroes could where a shirt without making it wonderful. To me every Juve shirt is beautiful.(Except those awful pink ones we had a few years back)
Are u crazy?! Those pink ones were the shit!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The second strip looks like crap. Dear God, please let it be a different color. Pink or something would look amazing compared to that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
every year we have the same speculation, the same people saying it is ugly and awful and every year when we see it on the pitch we rush out and buy it. god i remember last year everybody said this current home strip was tacky,awful and stupid with the colour scheme,yet i hear no complaints now.
think gold could be the shizzle,but then again i am one of the few who liked the red jersey

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
every year we have the same speculation, the same people saying it is ugly and awful and every year when we see it on the pitch we rush out and buy it. god i remember last year everybody said this current home strip was tacky,awful and stupid with the colour scheme,yet i hear no complaints now.
think gold could be the shizzle,but then again i am one of the few who liked the red jersey
What's the point on coming to an internet forum if you don't bash?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
thats prett much what I said above. You hate it until you see the bianconeri wearing then you have to love it.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
The second strip looks like crap. Dear God, please let it be a different color. Pink or something would look amazing compared to that.
A deep red or a maroon (like Arsenal's Highbury jerseys) would look solid.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i think our 3rd kit should be someting special bcos it will appear in champs league. here is what i suggest for it.

-same as the traditional juventus stripes, but replace the black and white with red, yellow and gree. this 3 colors will make us memorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)