Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
are these just photoshopped by some 1 or can we actually expect to see one of them?

i hope we see the blue and yellow stars it brings back memories and might give us luck. then maybe the blak one as third as they are both very nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 12, 2007
My comment wasn't meant to offend anyone's opinon, and it definantly wasn't meant to offend the person who took the time and effort to make those speculative pics. The reson i don't like them is because A. the striped one and the Blue one look too much like this seasons jerseys. B. Because the Gold one and the red one look like something Milan should be wearing. Actually the only one i kind of like is the yellow one.
I really liked the red numbering this year, and i hope we keep them. The only other color I might like to see is gold numbering(not yellow).
And please don't get all emotional " we like them because they have a juve badge on it." I love juve, but if you put that badge on a gold jersey, i will not wear that PARTICULAR jersey.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
You're the one who has misunderstood us/me, Giovinco. I myself wasn't offended at all, on the contrary I can see your viewpoint.

You're welcome. :pint:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My comment wasn't meant to offend anyone's opinon, and it definantly wasn't meant to offend the person who took the time and effort to make those speculative pics. The reson i don't like them is because A. the striped one and the Blue one look too much like this seasons jerseys. B. Because the Gold one and the red one look like something Milan should be wearing. Actually the only one i kind of like is the yellow one.
I really liked the red numbering this year, and i hope we keep them. The only other color I might like to see is gold numbering(not yellow).
And please don't get all emotional " we like them because they have a juve badge on it." I love juve, but if you put that badge on a gold jersey, i will not wear that PARTICULAR jersey.
fair enough mate. :pint:

are these jerseys just what some guy wants or actual possibilities?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
^^ same with me!!

Home one looks cool, but the gold one is too plain for my liking, although it is better having seen the lettering, i'm still not a fan!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
They can wear burlap sacks so long as it's with pride!:scarf:

Must be black and white stripes though,I like the blue with the yellow star,maybe green and black,green is an underused football colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)