JustGep (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To those of you who didn’t know. I am NOT Gjustjuve, I was merely using his picture as a joke. A lot of people here knew this, but some of you didn’t, which came as a surprise to me, seeing as the guy talks sense and I don’t which was the biggest of giveaways. So I apologise to those who actually thought it was me :lol: and continued to bombard him with msgs on his Twitter account. I know we look alike as we go to the same barbers, but that’s about it.
Giuseppe did find the funny side to this as we’ve recently just spoke. Guy is doing a great job right now (he has PayPal ;) )

All the best. :tup:
Ps, don’t forget to Subscribe.

Gep.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To those of you who didn’t know. I am NOT Gjustjuve, I was merely using his picture as a joke. A lot of people here knew this, but some of you didn’t, which came as a surprise to me, seeing as the guy talks sense and I don’t which was the biggest of giveaways. So I apologise to those who actually thought it was me :lol: and continued to bombard him with msgs on his Twitter account. I know we look alike as we go to the same barbers, but that’s about it.
Giuseppe did find the funny side to this as we’ve recently just spoke. Guy is doing a great job right now (he has PayPal ;) )

Gep.
You go to the same barber? I thought you were in England and he's in Belgium. Or did I get that wrong?

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    You go to the same barber? I thought you were in England and he's in Belgium. Or did I get that wrong?
    It’s a saying us “slaps” use. We go to the barbers and point at the picture on the wall and say “like that!!! Without the bit in the middle”

GJustjuve

Apr 21, 2021

Gep.
    Maybe you are not GJustjuve but you are my brother! Honoured you were using my profile picture. Grande GJustGep

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I thought it was frankly hilarious when you made posts in transfers threads replying like him, I thought it was a running joke we were all in on Makes it more hilarious people bought it, just because you both are bald

Both you and the real G man himself have funny self deprecating sense of humour so it fit well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)