Diez
Apr 14, 2005
لها حكم لقمان وصورة يوسف‎
‎ ‎داوود وعفة مريم‎ ونغمة

أغار عليها من أبيها وأمها‎
ومن لجة المسواك إن دار في الفم ‎ ‎‎

أغار على أعطافها من ثيابها‎
إذا ألبستها فوق جسم منعم‏‎

i agree with rebel that is the best part, but how is having a taa'i mouth a good thing. I thought taa'iin were looked down on maybe am wrong confusing em with taa'if

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Altair said:

i agree with rebel that is the best part, but how is having a taa'i mouth a good thing. I thought taa'iin were looked down on maybe am wrong confusing em with taa'if
Well, that's a fact that's beyond my knowledge:p , but Doesn't Taa'i tribe live in Taa'if??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:

No there is a difference between Ta'ii and Taif. Taif is a city south of Makkah. But Ta'ii is a tribe as far as I know (not sure if its a place or not), they come from Hail which is north of Najd, just like you said Altair.

And I really don't know whats so special about their mouthes, but it must've been something back then...

Tai'i is where Hatem Al-Tai'i comes from, who is the symbol of generosity in Arabic history....

BTW Mohammed Al-Deyayi the Saudi goalkeeper is from Hail, nothing special about HIS mouth :yuck:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:
and a taa'i mouth might mean a generous one i think
Wow, good that you picked that up, I am impressed!

It could be true, but seemingly he is talking about physical features here...

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
Rushy
Tha G
Treats everyone Flushy
And you will See
He's stronger than Bruce Lee
You Chickz know you want Me
Rushy

Hot or not? I don't know about you guys, but i'm stripping all the way here... damn that's hot!

btw. its a dutch style poem, start with 1 word, then 2 etc and finishes with the opening line...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)