Just imagine.... (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Libero, are you coming to Boston this summer?
I don't know, Sergio : Im getting loads of work to do of late and it seems I will be very busy all summer long and not able to afford a vacation (maybe a short week in Prague, but little more).

But Im definitely going back to Boston rather sooner than later : I kept a strong affective link with my host family there and they are not getting any younger, so to speak. I was there last year and came back on - that's right - September 11th (transiting in NYC, no less).

I'll definitely let you know when I am able to visit again.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I have a feeling that some of us will end fighting in the reunion :D
    and i have a feeling that as time passes....more and more of us will meet with each other.

i think most of us would like,the willing to do that is very strong and dreams exist to be fulfilled

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

and i have a feeling that as time passes....more and more of us will meet with each other.

i think most of us would like,the willing to do that is very strong and dreams exist to be fulfilled
    :touched:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think that first people who live nearby should meet up, and then post pictures... this will push others to do the same.

For example, there are guys from Georgia and Armenia around, we could all meet up in Tbilisi.

South Europe, Northern Europe, East Coast. I mean... Maryland and Virginia are next to one another! (sorry, don't remember who exactly lives there :D)

After these meetings are regular, we all can try to organize one major juventuz.com forum, but I see this happening no sooner than 2-3 years from now.

Sep 28, 2002
    considering that most members here are in their teens do you really think that in 2-3, ok 5 years gray and vicky will be able to meet in europe? man, majority of people dont even visit neighbour countries, not to mention international internet forum meeting. besides, i doubt there are more than 5 person i would like to meet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    considering that most members here are in their teens do you really think that in 2-3, ok 5 years gray and vicky will be able to meet in europe? man, majority of people dont even visit neighbour countries, not to mention international internet forum meeting. besides, i doubt there are more than 5 person i would like to meet.
    I don't think it's possible to have a "Hey guys meet in Zurich at 1500 hours on the 23rd", because that's highly impractical. if people from the forum meet, it'll more be a case of one member visiting another country and arranging to meet.

I think it'd be interesting to meet anyone from the forum, though I must admit I think it may be a tad awkward at first, adapting to a whole new format of communication :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    or run away like little girls like azzurri7 would when seeing me.
    :rofl::LOL::howler:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    man i just wanna meet some people and talk about juve and talk shit about Milan and Inter
    i would like that too.
    but i would also like to meet a couple of milanistas from here too...

well,if i could invite some ppl from here those would be

ana
    arturo
    kel
    martin-i really want to meet our mod!
    zlatan
    don
    deej-baggio
    srecka
    vicky
    serge
    and soooo many more!!
    and even fliakis....
    yeah..it would be very interesting for us to meet....
    :rofl::rofl:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    Fli, why Vicky and Gray ?
    he's in australia, you're in the usa. my point was that you two are on different sides of the world and its very unlikely that you will ever meet.
    were looking for something deeper? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)