Just Imagine... :D (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was yesterday cheking some sport channels (the ones that i usually see are fox sports and ESPN).
I was seeing Fox sports, like everyday, cheking the last matches, goals and so on...
Suddenly, one of those football slogans started.. a new one for me.It was a PEPSI new slogan:

--There were some guys hanging out, a group of friends in a house...... they were talking about football. One of them was talking about he was going to play in Boca Juniors , and his friends were like "a yeah cool dude",and laughing at him. Suddenly.. the Mother of the guy appears saying "Hey, you have a phone call, Its Carlos Bianchi(Boca Juniros DT) from Boca juniors". Jeje, then the guy see his friends and say "See? I told you guys, ill play in Boca"--

Is the new PEPSI campaign in Argentina. By consuming PEPSI and participating in a Sort, if u are chosen.... ull have the opportunity to play alongside the Boca Juniors players in an exhibition game if im not wrong.

The dream of most of the fans in the world, is to play in his favourite team alongside their idols, and ..... this is surely the best campaign i have seen in my life. I just can imagine that crazy fan having a good time on the pitch, doing mistakes and silly things alongside Tevez and CIA :D

Hope that Jueventus will do this kind of things someday :)
Now i say.... This is really COOL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Yeah...then we have to make sure we have the scudetto in our hands WEEKS before the end of the season...

Sounds good, ain't it?

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    :rolleyes:

Of course Meow, unless we were so desesperate to call an "Unknown player" to the pitch and save our asses. :p

But anyways i think i made an error..............
    It will not be in the Argentinian league...... i think the game will be an exhibition anyways.

Thinking more about it.. It cant be in the tournament. So let me fix that.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Very interesting indeed.

Ill be cheking it from now on...and i really wnat to see that game :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    for some reason i think they might cheat people and just invite them to a training session or something :rolleyes:

It's like some Simpsons competition, where they said they'll put you alongside the Simpsons, but in the end, u just got a still drawing of yourself next to them :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I was yesterday cheking some sport channels (the ones that i usually see are fox sports and ESPN).
    I was seeing Fox sports, like everyday, cheking the last matches, goals and so on...
    Suddenly, one of those football slogans started.. a new one for me.It was a PEPSI new slogan:

--There were some guys hanging out, a group of friends in a house...... they were talking about football. One of them was talking about he was going to play in Boca Juniors , and his friends were like "a yeah cool dude",and laughing at him. Suddenly.. the Mother of the guy appears saying "Hey, you have a phone call, Its Carlos Bianchi(Boca Juniros DT) from Boca juniors". Jeje, then the guy see his friends and say "See? I told you guys, ill play in Boca"--

Is the new PEPSI campaign in Argentina. By consuming PEPSI and participating in a Sort, if u are chosen.... ull have the opportunity to play alongside the Boca Juniors players in an exhibition game if im not wrong.

The dream of most of the fans in the world, is to play in his favourite team alongside their idols, and ..... this is surely the best campaign i have seen in my life. I just can imagine that crazy fan having a good time on the pitch, doing mistakes and silly things alongside Tevez and CIA :D

Hope that Jueventus will do this kind of things someday :)
    Now i say.... This is really COOL.

:wth: What does the Central Intelligence Agency have with Boca Juniors???

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

:wth: What does the Central Intelligence Agency have with Boca Juniors???
    CIA is the abbreviation for compañia in spanish, its like saying Tevez and co. (company) in english :)

arturo tenes que ser argentino para participar?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    :LOL:

Yes,, its Co. and not Cia. Sorry.

I think that yes fabiana.. u nee to be argentinian, but im not sure.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Woah... *converts from Coca to pepsi*

I'd like to play a bit with the Boca boys... :devil: Might just brake Tevez' legs by accident.

FORZA RIVER!!!

:D

Anyways, yup that is a great idea. European clubs should do the same.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Woah... *converts from Coca to pepsi*

I'd like to play a bit with the Boca boys... :devil: Might just brake Tevez' legs by accident.

FORZA RIVER!!!

:D

Anyways, yup that is a great idea. European clubs should do the same.
    I'll gladly play ref and not give you a red card. :D

Forza River! :cool: :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
    oh theres no way coke would be doing this kind of thing in malaysia unfortunately. unless its some division 1 english team or something.

wow, whoever gets to play with boca.... thats really really cool !!! Pepsi sorta advertised for Juve, who knows maybe our day will come next

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)