Just got a job (1 Viewer)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!!! things r lookin up 4 d club n its fans!!! o what a joy it is 2 support d old lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    Ohhh, you got a job.. Hope you will have less time to post your boring blogs from now on..
    I said I was starting at a new job, not dying.

received? :disagree:
    dont tell me all these years you have been waiting till someone sent you a email with a job offer.
    I've been working previously back home, this would be another job.

cheers chxta. do what you love and love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life
    Said just like my dad...:touched:

Good on ya and all the luck in ur new job

are you going to be the only admin on the floor or part of a team? anyway don't get too pissed off if ppl ask silly questions :D
    I hope I won't.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Congrat's Chx :pint:

You leaving your girlfriend behind? :D
    She would come to join me as soon as I can get something for her here that would pay the equivalent of what she earns in Naija. We're getting married you know. Should have been over a year ago if she hadn't insisted I do a Masters first...

Thanks for the love people, I really appreciate!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Chxta, congrats! That's great news. Time to get as far away from Lagos as possible -- and with your fiancee if possible. :tup:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Chxta, you annoyed me a lot with your threads, but I'm actually happy to hear that you got a job and you're getting married. Good luck to you and all the best. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)