Just for the record..... (11 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
rich and powerful teams benefited from corruption but everything happened under Berlusconi's permission.Italian refs are like politicians in Don Corleone's pocket.

last year inter gained nearly 15 points while we lost nearly 15 points because of referees.it was a mutual understanding between Moratti and Berlusconi.Milan were in deep shit in summer 2006.Their phone calls were dirtier than Moggi's.Milan escaped from punishment and awarded with a champions league ticket(cup at the end) and ''benefiting from referee mistakes record'' broken by inter in 2007 and 2008 seasons.

same shit happened in accounting fraud case.they have changed the laws.Moratti and Berlusconi look like enemies but they are sailing same ship.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
"According to Foer, Alan's father was a lieutenant in Hitler's SS who was shot and captured in the South of France at the end of the war, and sent to a military hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland, to be healed and to fall in love with his Jewish nurse. At which point, the Allied Forces succumbed to the inevitable power of lurve, dropped all war crimes charges against the SS lieutenant and instead allowed him to set up home with his nurse; first in Scotland and then, presumably in protest at the sectarianism of the Glasgow Derby, in London. Alan, born in 1946, was the first progeny of this happy marriage and he grew up to be -- brace yourself -- an elite British special forces soldier, who doubled as an elite football hooligan at weekends. After serving five years for attempted murder (at a football match), he somehow transformed into a graphics designer who specialized in computer games for the Commodore 64. Well, of course. He then somehow managed to evade US Immigration Service checks on his criminal record (I think the US tends not to welcome convicted would-be murderers) to obtain the visa that allowed him to relocate to California in the 1990s, where he then promptly introduced English-style hooliganism to a group of Raiders fans in Oakland. Oh, I almost forgot, Foer is also keen to relate that at the time he spoke to Alan, he had just started a new career working as a mercenary in Croatia and Kosovo. At the age of almost 60. Hello? Is anyone else seeing Walter Mitty here?"

:lol2: :lol:

http://www.popmatters.com/books/reviews/h/how-soccer-explains-the-world.shtml
This has nothing to do with what I posted.

Plus, Foer himself admits that the guy is a joker and says all his shit is bullshit.
rich and powerful teams benefited from corruption but everything happened under Berlusconi's permission.Italian refs are like politicians in Don Corleone's pocket.

last year inter gained nearly 15 points while we lost nearly 15 points because of referees.it was a mutual understanding between Moratti and Berlusconi.Milan were in deep shit in summer 2006.Their phone calls were dirtier than Moggi's.Milan escaped from punishment and awarded with a champions league ticket(cup at the end) and ''benefiting from referee mistakes record'' broken by inter in 2007 and 2008 seasons.

same shit happened in accounting fraud case.they have changed the laws.Moratti and Berlusconi look like enemies but they are sailing same ship.
Live the dream, man, live the FUCKING DREAM.

Apr 12, 2004
come on burke, how can we continue reading the gibberish he writes all the time?
I wouldn't say it's gibberish, but it definitely is "Stalin-esque" wherein Stalin was the opposite side of the governmental system as Hitler (way right versus way left) but were actually the same.

He is so far one way that he actually ends up being what he complains about and hates.

That's why I think he is, and my nickname for him is: Meathead

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1821789 said:
This has nothing to do with what I posted.

Plus, Foer himself admits that the guy is a joker and says all his shit is bullshit.

Live the dream, man, live the FUCKING DREAM.
Read the other stuff in the link. Foer doesn't know anything about football and writes some tosh in the book. Who knows if everything in there is actually correct, especially when he talks to biased people covering their asses.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #177
    You're smart enough to find the ignore list and put him there, Bes.

Turk, you're being provoked all the time, but you should know that what you said is unacceptable and you're lucky to escape with a red card.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You're smart enough to find the ignore list and put him there, Bes.

Turk, you're being provoked all the time, but you should know that what you said is unacceptable and you're lucky to escape with a red card.
    Whats up, something nastier then usual?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)