Just for people that care about me (If here are any) (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
dammit i think both of you need to compromise. anna- whats the point of a juve forum if all you do is say hi?

and fli- give peace a chance. dont be all hardcore orthodox purist juventus. cut em some slack

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
dammit i think both of you need to compromise. anna- whats the point of a juve forum if all you do is say hi?

and fli- give peace a chance. dont be all hardcore orthodox purist juventus. cut em some slack

Amen

am not a "hardcore orthodox purist juventus". i just get pissed easily. and those girls know the very best way how to piss me off
Hey Fli, if u odnt like the parfums threads, just ignore it ;). IM not defending the parfums.. but hey, just ignore them if they piss you so much :)

and about Anna.... well i hope to see you soon... but in the time u are traveing... think about some points that LAC and Tarmpropp have said.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Amen

Hey Fli, if u odnt like the parfums threads, just ignore it ;). IM not defending the parfums.. but hey, just ignore them if they piss you so much :)

and about Anna.... well i hope to see you soon... but in the time u are traveing... think about some points that LAC and Tarmpropp have said.
Agree every word. Untill now i still dont understand why some people so pissed at things that dont have to involve them..;)... you dont like those threads, just dont go there... i never find these people disturbe so call football discussion at all.... ;)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
hey fliakis, if u read the title of this room, it says :"The hangout",
if u want to talk about football, then u can go to transfer talk or team talk..........

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

who asked you to join this conversation? did i said somewhere that anna, you are stupid, get the **** out of here? i just asked her to remember that this is a FOOTBALL related forum. so now please leave.
no i am not leaving.1
ans secondly...we are in the hangout.

and if the talk doesn't bother martin....then it shouldn't bother you either. ;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Anna pls stay. i dun know you too well but i'd hate to see you leave.

just stop complaining and get on with the cruel world out there. not every person are of your type and not everyone will agree with you all the time. some members are really pissed when all of you open a new thread to say hello everyday. same as some members are pissed off with me talking about radiohead or gray promoting christianity. so just get on with it.
@ Fliakis: i think it's ok if they are posted in the "hangout" or "offtopic" and not like 100 threads are started. These 2 forums wern't meant strictly for football anyway :)

If they invade the football forums with too many "hello's" then that that isn't very gd.

I am here all days, I just don`t post anything. My posts dont have any sense. I am so damn silly person.
@anna: Hey me too! Don't wori we're here to both learn stuff and hv fun :D

i am not a "hardcore orthodox purist juventus". i just get pissed easily. and those girls know the very best way how to piss me off
Kewl... so you'll be the type of person i can learn stuff from and anna can be the type of person i can hv fun with.

Look, "those girls" (dun dare to ask if i'm 1... probabbly am :scared: ) piss you off. And you piss them off to. This forum can't please everyone.

Topics, threads, posts that we don't like you can ignore... not read... not reply...

People that we don't like/piss us off we can similarly ignore... not reply too.

yeah.... ok... that's my 2 cents on this :undecide:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
aca....i won't even take a look...
i am sooo sure what i ment....

i only thought that in here i had more enemies than friends...

i didn't itend leaving....no way! ;)
count me in the friends side;)

OP
AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Lilly, first of all, Fliakis is not bad person, actually I like him.

And second-Its so difficult for me to leave! I am here all days, and I don`t know why... I love this Forums, but I dunno...
    I don`t know what to do!

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    well.... WRONG!!!
    this a place to talk about football, not about parfume or boyfriends.
    This is the HANGOUT.... a place where you can talk about every subject (or allmost every...)

Football --> player talk, team talk, tutto del piero,......

Ok? :D

But be sure: i'm not here to fight! NEDVED is right!

I think it must be possible to talk about other things then football... And uhm Tom didn't close my parfume thread so it's ok for him :p

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Amen

i'm sorry to defend "my" thread, but you're right... If you don't want to answer the thread, well don't then...:D

I didn't ask you to do that!

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    hey fliakis, if u read the title of this room, it says :"The hangout",
    if u want to talk about football, then u can go to transfer talk or team talk..........
    I'm sorry but I answered Fliakis post before I read this and I just said the same, so i think we are just a little bit right ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    Lilly, first of all, Fliakis is not bad person, actually I like him.

And second-Its so difficult for me to leave! I am here all days, and I don`t know why... I love this Forums, but I dunno...
    I don`t know what to do!
    HE IS??:eek:

thats news to me;)

Sep 28, 2002
    thank you all for enlightening me :touched:

:undecide:

ok, i'll put it this way. i am not pissed with people coming here and chating and stuff. what i am pissed about is that some people come here and think this is www.the-hangout.com not www.juventuz.com.

and yes, my bad, sometimes i take too hard. i am sorry everyone. but that does not mean that i will change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)