Just beat it, excuse me, lose it Michael (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jackson Angry With Eminem Over New Video

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Michael Jackson is angered by the way he is mocked in rapper Eminem's recently released video ``Just Lose It'' and has asked cable music stations to remove the video from their rotations.

In the video, Eminem is costumed as Jackson and is seen with a group of boys in the background, jumping around as he sings about Jackson's child molestation allegations: ``Come here, little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap.''

Jackson has pleaded not guilty in Santa Barbara County to child molestation, conspiracy and administering alcohol to an underage companion.

``I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video,'' Jackson said Tuesday in an interview with comedian Steve Harvey on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 FM. ``I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive.''

Also in the video, Eminem ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

Only Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video. The network's president and founder, Robert Johnson, said he felt it was inappropriate to disparage a celebrity.

Welp here comes another lawsuit. The first time I watched the video I didn't suspect anything, but after further review :LOL: You must admit that it is funny, although I did expect better material from Marshall.

Hope Hailey doesn't hear that stuff. :undecide:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
worg choice MJ......

This is exactlly what eminem wanted. Now he's got that extra contraversy to give his album a bigger boost when it gets released....

Em feeds off all of this! some people still don't get it!

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Em is a shrewd businessman isn't he? :D

Anyways, The First Amendment should hold strong in this case. Don't you have enough trials to worry about Jacko?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    worg choice MJ......

This is exactlly what eminem wanted. Now he's got that extra contraversy to give his album a bigger boost when it gets released....

Em feeds off all of this! some people still don't get it!
    That's his credo. Not that I like him or anything, but if this is how he wants to sell more albums and it is legal- that's fine with me.

And Michael Jackson needs to get his act together and stay away from prison!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

That's his credo. Not that I like him or anything, but if this is how he wants to sell more albums and it is legal- that's fine with me.

If he goes to prison, I doubt that he'll get through the first day without being eaten alive or hanging himself.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

The same could be said about little kids :D but maybe too late for that.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

If he goes to prison, I doubt that he'll get through the first day without being eaten alive or hanging himself.
    I think that when it gets to a point that he is close to ending up in prison he will strike a deal with whoever sued him for an "undisclosed" fee of tens, possibly even hundreds of millions of dollars.

If you were the one suing him. Would you not do the same? :D

So many zeros!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    What is so fun, dont you people have any empaty for others?, its only accusations against MJ, no evidence for anything, but fine just take mentally disturbeb money sucking peoples side.

Anyway eminem shows again what a braindead idiot he is.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Jackson Angry With Eminem Over New Video

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Michael Jackson is angered by the way he is mocked in rapper Eminem's recently released video ``Just Lose It'' and has asked cable music stations to remove the video from their rotations.

In the video, Eminem is costumed as Jackson and is seen with a group of boys in the background, jumping around as he sings about Jackson's child molestation allegations: ``Come here, little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap.''

Jackson has pleaded not guilty in Santa Barbara County to child molestation, conspiracy and administering alcohol to an underage companion.

``I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video,'' Jackson said Tuesday in an interview with comedian Steve Harvey on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 FM. ``I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive.''

Also in the video, Eminem ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

Only Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video. The network's president and founder, Robert Johnson, said he felt it was inappropriate to disparage a celebrity.

Welp here comes another lawsuit. The first time I watched the video I didn't suspect anything, but after further review :LOL: You must admit that it is funny, although I did expect better material from Marshall.

Hope Hailey doesn't hear that stuff. :undecide:
    am sure the clip is funny but didn't see it yet.I like em's clips :D

but on the other hand.it's not funny at all to do that to an ARTIST like michael jackson.what if he was innocent?and what if he is?I don't give a shit :dontcare:
    WE ARE NOT GODS TO JUDGE PEOPLE but we do it all the time :frown:

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    +i dont have to know him personally to judge him,its pretty obvious that he is an airheaded maniac :dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)