Just beat it, excuse me, lose it Michael (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
he is different yes, but he hasnt exactly had a normal life, not even when he was young (from what ive read), so its no wonder why he has becomed strange, but to then believe on everyone who tries to take advantage of him and say as if he has done all the stuff he is accused for is just over the line.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
M.J is sick!he has a friggin sick mind...we all have got to accept the fact that he is an imbecile! :wallbang:
I guess u don't get the point.Do u like others to judge u because of ur deeds?
+
even if he did that.he did it because he is "sick" like u said.people gets sick .If u did a little research on mike maybe u understand him.like what kind of father he had.how his father was acting with mike's little daughter.
It's always easy to judge people without knowing shit about them :undecide:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I totally agree with _Emerson.

People are making "assumptions". Why?

Nobody is guilty until proven innocent.
Nobody is sick until proven sick.

Michael Jackson has had more influence in 80s and 90s pop music than anybody.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
People are making "assumptions". Why?

Nobody is guilty until proven innocent.
Michael Jackson openly admitted that children slept in his bed, and he said something along the lines of "It's a beautiful, loving thing. There's not enough love in this world.
Michael Jackson has had more influence in 80s and 90s pop music than anybody.
That's got nothing to do with the allegations against him

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Michael Jackson openly admitted that children slept in his bed, and he said something along the lines of "It's a beautiful, loving thing. There's not enough love in this world.
He said that right.but that doesn't mean that he had sex with them or smtng like that?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

its not normal, but so what?, not everyone has any sexual and dirty intentions, maybe he just likes children, he never got the chance to be one himself.

Isnt it easy to see how some people could take advantage of him being that way?, so dont judge MJ, he is the king!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Because Michael Jackson is not a liar.

Once again, you are innocent until proven guilty.

And these quotes prove nothing.

But people's preceptions change. Like most of yours. Why do you have to believe what people say? Wait until the court case is over and then make your decision.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
its not normal, but so what?, not everyone has any sexual and dirty intentions, maybe he just likes children, he never got the chance to be one himself.
fair enough, and some people like to have sex with corpses and animals, because they never got the chance to be one... but that's fine, right?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
He said that right.but that doesn't mean that he had sex with them or smtng like that?
I never said that he had sex with them...
Why do you have to believe what people say? Wait until the court case is over and then make your decision.
oh right, and every decision that comes out of a court of law is the absolute truth, right?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
oh right, and every decision that comes out of a court of law is the absolute truth, right?
If you are talking about Courts in Azerbaijan- no.

If you are talking about courts in the US- for the most part- yes. This country has one of the most sophisticated judicial systems in the world, checked and balanced by two other branches of the Government, as outlined in the US Constitution.

To me a decision of a State or Federal Court is truthful, no matter what my personal opinion on the issue is.

It's ironic. People say "these guys are bad", "this company needs to fined for discrimination", etc. Well, you don't like it- take this issue to a Court of Law and get it solved.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If you are talking about courts in the US- for the most part- yes. This country has one of the most sophisticated judicial systems in the world, checked and balanced by two other branches of the Government, as outlined in the US Constitution.

To me a decision of a State or Federal Court is truthful, no matter what my personal opinion on the issue is.

It's ironic. People say "these guys are bad", "this company needs to fined for discrimination", etc. Well, you don't like it- take this issue to a Court of Law and get it solved.
Everyone's got their own opinion, but I refuse to take as the absolute truth and justice any decision that comes out of a justice system that awards cases to robbers who break into people's houses and cut themselves on the broken glass.

It may be sophisticated judicial system, but that doesn't mean that someone can turn from 'good' to 'bad' or vice versa, just because a panel of jurors said so...

I'm not saying they're corrupted or anything, but lawyers, judges and jurors are human just like everyone else

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    I've seen more offensive parodies about MJ on Saturday Night Live than this one Em did. I am no fan of MJ, for various different reasons, but still the First Amendent gives us the power to speak our mind, or portray it in a humorous way like Em did. If MJ would just lighten up a bit and not get offended at everything, he might give us a better image of himself. But he brought all this on himself basically.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Musicology 101:

How do you try and generate enough buzz for a song that is widely criticzed as being awful and an album that preliminary reviews have labeled it as Eminem's worst?

Easy. Do something on Television to get your face out there, and divert the attention from the real problem, which is the product itself.

Eminem- Make controversial video and release it one month before your album comes out, as you realize that your release is being overshadowed by upcoming releases by Nas, U2, and System of a Down.

Janet Jackson- 1 month before album release of "Damita Jo", with the song "Just a little while" struggling miserably onthe charts, perform at the Super Bowl and have a "wardrobe malfunction"

Madonna- Create a whole lot of controversy by filiming a video for "American Life" that puts the president and the US in a very disparaging light, all for an album that ended up being a commercial and critical disaster.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    That's the objective of the music industry, to make money. Believe it or not, this controversy created helps more artists than just the few publicly involved. MJ should be thankful of Em.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    he is different yes, but he hasnt exactly had a normal life, not even when he was young (from what ive read), so its no wonder why he has becomed strange, but to then believe on everyone who tries to take advantage of him and say as if he has done all the stuff he is accused for is just over the line.
    dont u think u r focusing on MJ only?! what about his other brothers from Jackson 5,remember them?do u know wht happened to them?i am sure they were all treated the same way by their parents..shall i tell u wht happened to them?wht did they do with their lives?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    dont u think u r focusing on MJ only?! what about his other brothers from Jackson 5,remember them?do u know wht happened to them?i am sure they were all treated the same way by their parents..shall i tell u wht happened to them?wht did they do with their lives?
    Actually, despite my previous comments, I really feel for Michael Jackson. I remember watching a show where they had the most candid interview with him to date. Amongst other things, he told how his father used to say that he was so ugly, and called him "big-nose". Guess where he had his first plastic surgery... :down:

It's such a shame that such a talented man has had such a tragic life outside of his music, and I didn't mean to point a finger at him and say he bad he was, I was just clarifiyng that he himself hasn't denied all allegations against him

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

I never said that he had sex with them...
    then what was the point of that quote?

I agree.and add the decisions (judgments) that comes from people too.that's not fair too.

and Gray u should check the bible and u will see that judging people is wrong. am sure u will agree with me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)