Just 24 Hours (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he first thing i wanted to do...

WEll do a lot of promotions and slogans to increase the ticket selling at delle alpi, cuz lately the asistance to the games are always less than 30,000.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i wouldn't do anything ;)....24 hours isn't enough for any drastic changes.....i might repaint the office or just make a press confrence and make fun of Sensi in it :D

the question is, which 24 hours? in the summer during the calcio mercato? or in mid-season? or now?

In General, i'd probibly have a talk with all the high-paid players and negotiate with them on how they can cut their wages to help the team.

I'd also offer Camoranesi a better contract. I'd even offer davids a later extention so rumors won't appear next summer linking him to other teams.

it all depends.

Jul 12, 2002
I'd sell Del Piero, Buffon, and Montero. Then I'd buy Chivu, Stekelenbourg, De Jong, and Van der Meyde. I'd demolish Delle Alpi and start a new stadium, and I'd get Danny Tenaglia to make an offical juventus theme song.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ian, demolish the stadium in one day? You got some cruise missiles lying around? :D

I would announce an alliance with Real Madrid and claim we just signed Joaquin, Raul, Aimar, Chivu and Mexes. I would also rename the Delle Alpi to Stadio Agnelli, I would train with the players.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I'd sell Del Piero, Buffon, and Montero. Then I'd buy Chivu, Stekelenbourg, De Jong, and Van der Meyde. I'd demolish Delle Alpi and start a new stadium, and I'd get Danny Tenaglia to make an offical juventus theme song.
I am surprised you didn't say you will rename the club by a dutch name and relocate them to the dutch league. Yes why not just sell a player we bought for £33m and the captain and symbol of the team to replace with untried and untested players apart from Chivu on the highest stage

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am surprised you didn't say you will rename the club by a dutch name and relocate them to the dutch league. Yes why not just sell a player we bought for £33m and the captain and symbol of the team to replace with untried and untested players apart from Chivu on the highest stage
Yes indeed, that is why I will never be president of a professional football team.

Jul 12, 2002
You know, I kinda like Denco's ideas.

New club Name: Sporting Hollandia
City: Amsterdam
Plan: sell all of our players, and replace them with talented youngsters from Dutch and English teams, then dominate Europe.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Sounds like you should take over ManU then ;)
Very funny :irritate: My team would have more class, mostly because I'd have some one with dignity managing the team, like Hiddunk, Cruyff, or Bruce Arena (yeah I know, feel free to poke at me for that one). Also because I'd keep the balck and white striped jerseys for a sense of tradition, and I'd probably always keep at least one italian international on the team too.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Basically you want to mess up the club, change the name, move to NL, sell all the players. I cannot think of a better victim club for that evil plot than the mighty red (soon to be black and white) devils...

Jul 12, 2002
Basically you want to mess up the club, change the name, move to NL, sell all the players. I cannot think of a better victim club for that evil plot than the mighty red (soon to be black and white) devils...
Nah, if it's as bad as you say, then why not take Inter?

Jul 12, 2002
Good question.
Well then I shall just have to buy inter. Shoudn't be too much, right, maybe a couple hundred million, I think I have that in the seems of my couch!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Well then I shall just have to buy inter. Shoudn't be too much, right, maybe a couple hundred million, I think I have that in the seems of my couch!
well ill chip in- i need a new wall-paper anyways ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)