Julio Ricardo Cruz (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't stand the guy, but he's definitely an okay player. If we exchange him with Ibrahimovic our attack seems alright.

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
I hate that jerk. Of course he would be useful with the departure of Ibra and Trez at hand, but I'd prefer another solution...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lucarelli would be best. with del piero and the other younger players like palladino, sculli, volpato, guzman...we dont need cruz. not for serie B anyway.

lets get as much cash as possible for our players.

Jul 2, 2006
cruz-lucarelli WE DONT NEED that players NEVER
they are older than 30

we have Del Piero-Trezeguet-Palladino-Zalayeta-Volpato and İbrahimoviç(if he stays)
we don't need any forward

we need defence

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
cruz-lucarelli WE DONT NEED that players NEVER
they are older than 30

we have Del Piero-Trezeguet-Palladino-Zalayeta-Volpato and İbrahimoviç(if he stays)
we don't need any forward

we need defence
somehow i get the feeling that you're ignorant........I don't believe Ibra will be staying with us nor Trezeguet. Not even if they want to stay, i'd still prefer to have them gone
We have to think about our finances as well......And Trezeguet staying will pull much of our budgets in B down. While Ibra is just horseshit....Every striker is better than him, even De Cock!!!
I think its a good deal of us obtaining either Lucarelli or Cruz seeing that they both make great benchwarmers. While our starting lineup would probably see Bojinov@Del Piero and Palladino@Zalayeta. Another experienced striker to provide the depth would ensure our owning in Serie B forward lines

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
somehow i get the feeling that you're ignorant........I don't believe Ibra will be staying with us nor Trezeguet. Not even if they want to stay, i'd still prefer to have them gone
We have to think about our finances as well......And Trezeguet staying will pull much of our budgets in B down. While Ibra is just horseshit....Every striker is better than him, even De Cock!!!
I think its a good deal of us obtaining either Lucarelli or Cruz seeing that they both make great benchwarmers. While our starting lineup would probably see Bojinov@Del Piero and Palladino@Zalayeta. Another experienced striker to provide the depth would ensure our owning in Serie B forward lines
who's De Cock ? :D

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Jeeks said:
Exchanging Cruz with Zlatan is a great improvement. I'd say go for it.
If me got some money for Zlatan aswell as cruz it would be a good deal. Cruz would be a good sub striker who is used to being on the bench. His wage budget would probably be about a quater of what Zlatans is aswell saving us more money a season.

Trez should also be sold as he is ageing and now would be a prime time to sell him for a decent price. Further reducing our wage budget!

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
Cruz had a great season with Inter...there is no way he would accept a role as a substitute at a serie b team....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah i think get lucarelli instead and we will be set up for serie b, cruz is a pretty good player but not a great goalscorer

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
#10 said:
Cruz is the luckiest striker in serie a.
As they say though...its better to be lucky than to be good.

And a player with that kind of luck even at a club like Inter has got to be special. :wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)