Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
It now all depends on how much Draxler wants to play here. If he starts pushing for a move, then Schalke might be forced to open negotiations and settle for a fee of 25M + bonuses, maybe a bit less.

Going on from beppe´s statements, I think he is counting on this.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
It now all depends on how much Draxler wants to play here. If he starts pushing for a move, then Schalke might be forced to open negotiations and settle for a fee of 25M + bonuses, maybe a bit less.

Going on from beppe´s statements, I think he is counting on this.
that won't happen unfortunately, we either offer that 30m or forget it, ze Germans don't play around on their word.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I want us to send out an open letter to all Schalke players: "Let your contracts expire, Juve will sign you, and you will get to play for a real club."

Real clubs don't negotiate with that type of bush league tactics...

On a slightly serious note:
I hope that buying Astori doesn't cause us to tighten up even more on Draxler. If Marotta is obsessing over the budget, that 5 million euro could be the amount that bridges the gap between Schalke & Juventus.
I just wish we didnt spend 11m on gio and 12m on martinez. 23m right there+wages and we could have gotten isco 5 years ago.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
however if we didnt spend 18 mill on zaza...
Will you guys stop with this already. We sold half of Berardi for 10mil and can buy him back for 18mil which works out to 8mil. Zaza+ Berardi = 26mil. Which is a great deal. How you want to break it up is upto you. 20+6 or 12+14 or 13+13...
Sassuolo aren't stupid to sell Berardi for 8Mil (difference) nor are we stupid to buy Zaza for 18mil. It's all a part of one package deal broken up into 2 different deal for whatever reasons.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Will you guys stop with this already. We sold half of Berardi for 10mil and can buy him back for 18mil which works out to 8mil. Zaza+ Berardi = 26mil. Which is a great deal. How you want to break it up is upto you. 20+6 or 12+14 or 13+13...
Sassuolo aren't stupid to sell Berardi for 8Mil (difference) nor are we stupid to buy Zaza for 18mil. It's all a part of one package deal broken up into 2 different deal for whatever reasons.
We can buy Berardi back for only 18? Sweet if true, but I must ahve missed that, source?

Anyways, you're forgetting the 7.5 million we got for Zaza's half last season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in what fucking world is zaza and berardi for 26 mill a great deal :lol: when you consider another 9 mill gets you Vidal

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
We can buy Berardi back for only 18? Sweet if true, but I must ahve missed that, source?

Anyways, you're forgetting the 7.5 million we got for Zaza's half last season.
Was talking about just this years transactions, but yes if we do consider the 7.5mil, a total of 18.5mil for both is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

in what fucking world is zaza and berardi for 26 mill a great deal :lol: when you consider another 9 mill gets you Vidal
Everyone's world except yours, adding 24mil will also get you David Luiz

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
so what happened since the Ds told us to fuck off for this to be open? why dont we open a messi since tuttosport linked us with him while we are at it?

- - - Updated - - -

they dont listen i tell you
why is it important to close threads? I don't get it, what difference does it make if its open or not? There is a month left of the transfer window, why do we have to close threads unless the players signs for another team?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Was talking about just this years transactions, but yes if we do consider the 7.5mil, a total of 18.5mil for both is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone's world except yours, adding 24mil will also get you David Luiz
26 mill for 2 provincial players, board happy to pay that yet they are too cheap to even come up with a semi serious offer for draxler? who as much as i dislike him still shits on them both. great logic

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ffs Badass.

Berardi is no provincial player but the best Italian talent since Veratti, and Zaza is a decent back-up striker. Both are very young. Paying 13 million for them on average is a seriously great deal.

Although I'm still waiting for a confirmation on that 18 million buyback thing.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ffs Badass.

Berardi is no provincial player but the best Italian talent since Veratti, and Zaza is a decent back-up striker. Both are very young. Paying 13 million for them on average is a seriously great deal.

Although I'm still waiting for a confirmation on that 18 million buyback thing.
Di Marzio said that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Anyway this thread should be closed until something serious happens.
We may as well close all active transfer threads then.

I get closing a thread if a player extends a contract, or the transfer window ends, or if he gets traded to another team. But if there's still activity??

Too often I think posters here want to close transfer threads as a sour grapes, knee-jerk reaction to their frustrations about closing a potential transfer. As if shutting down the thread to hold any more public conversation on a player allows them to experience a "premature closure" -- so that they can move on because life is too emotionally difficult for them to keep threads like this open. Can't have that failure to close something keep nagging at us, right?

It's like deleting a contact on your phone of the girl you've been trying to bang, but you can't handle her rejection to date so you cope by making an emotional swipe.

And to that, I say: that's childish, so deal, OK?

If there's no news, there's little to post. And nobody is being forced to go back into transfer threads where they don't want to go. Just because you close the thread doesn't make the issue go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)