Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Pogba, Dybala, Draxler, the list goes on :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

It really shouldn't be surprising to anyone at all that kids who were 10-16 years old during Barca's run from 06 - 11 would have loved Barca. It pretty much means nothing now.

- - - Updated - - -

#JD10
:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that clip contained parts of these 3 seasons:

11/12: 18yrs - 46Games:5G,9A first full season with first team
12/13: 19yrs - 39Games:13G,7A
13/14: 20yrs - 38Games:6G,10A

Besides the multiple chances he created where the shooter didnt complete the task.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even though his agent yesterday said there's no deal #LaStampa insists that Juve agreed a deal with Draxler: 5 year contract worth 3m/yr

Reading conflicting reports atm.Except Sky and Curva, others are saying we want to loan him because beppe isn't convinced of his physical condition and it will be an obligatory buy depending on the apps he makes.
Sounds like fantasy to me.Will stick with Sky for now.

Jun 6, 2015
I have no doubt that Pogba could thrive as an AM but most of his talent would be wasted there. He has the physical and technical attributes to dominate games in the midfield position.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I actually tend to believe TS the most right now,since being first on Vidal leaving report,they were good without many BS contradicting headlines.
According to them,deal with the player is not a problem and he gave his ok for the move.
And our first offer(after understanding that loan is not an option) is 20M(15+5M bonuses).Schalke wants 30M.
It MAY be closed on 25M.but that's just an opinion.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Waiting on Gotze decision in the background,but i doubt it yeah.
I don't think we should wait at all tbh. It seems his priority is to stay at Bayern and I can understand it. If so he's treating us as second do-not-want-but-have-to option and I'd like to avoid that. Will he be motivated if he comes here then? I have many doubts.

Maybe it's better to seal Draxler who it seems want to come and deliver him to Allegri asap so he can work with the group already?

- - - Updated - - -

Draxler + Sandro and close the mercato.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think we should wait at all tbh. It seems his priority is to stay at Bayern and I can understand it. If so he's treating us as second do-not-want-but-have-to option and I'd like to avoid that. Will he be motivated if he comes here then? I have many doubts.

Maybe it's better to seal Draxler who it seems want to come and deliver him to Allegri asap so he can work with the group already?

- - - Updated - - -

Draxler + Sandro and close the mercato.
I agree.

I think the maximum we should do,is maybe Beppe having a talk with him and his agent next week when they come back to Germany.
Nothing more to wait for.
If he's not convinced,that's fine we better go for a guy who WANTS to play here,or at least be motivated.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I agree.

I think the maximum we should do,is maybe Beppe having a talk with him and his agent next week when they come back to Germany.
Nothing more to wait for.
If he's not convinced,that's fine we better go for a guy who WANTS to play here,or at least be motivated.
Yeah that's the thing. Every player that's here has to have motivation otherwise should leave. We didn't want to keep unmotivated Tevez, no point in brining in unmotivated Gotze.

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
Draxler farewell party?

Nach RS-Infos hat der Ur-Schalker (seit 2001 bei S04) nach der Rückkehr vom Freundschaftsspiel in Danzig im Kreis seiner Freunde bereits eine Abschiedsparty in Gladbeck gefeiert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)