Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't rate Khedira that highly, and our attack is thin as fuck. We only have 3 strikers after the sale of Coman, and Dybala is the only creative force in that attack. What happens if someone gets injured or suspended? I am not exaggerating when I say our midfield and attack have been weakened, perhaps not severely, but significantly. Tevez was our top scorer and best player (not to mention one of our top performers in Europe) for the past two seasons. DUI or not, Vidal's heart, grit and tenacity have not been adequately replaced in midfield. Pirlo was indeed a liability, but we currently have no one who can link midfield with attack, take quality free kicks, or spread the play like he used to.
There's Zaza as well, not the striker you probably had in mind, but as 4th choice he's competent enough. No point in disputing that in overall our team looks weaker, we lost two key players, one that hasn't been properly replaced, but also made some important moves and avoided difficulties that could arise next summer, when we would be actively looking for Evra's replacement, or/and Tevez's.

Don't care much for Coman, it was decision made by the club no matter how they paint it in the end. We didn't think he was talented enough and at the first sight of big money we made our move. Could go either way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There's Zaza as well, not the striker you probably had in mind, but as 4th choice he's competent enough. No point in disputing that in overall our team looks weaker, we lost two key players, one that hasn't been properly replaced, but also made some important moves and avoided difficulties that could arise next summer, when we would be actively looking for Evra's replacement, or/and Tevez's.

Don't care much for Coman, it was decision made by the club no matter how they paint it in the end. We didn't think he was talented enough and at the first sight of big money we made our move. Could go either way.
I don't consider Zaza a footballer, let alone a striker. Even with this waste of space occupying a spot on our roster, we have "4" strikers, and only one of them possesses any creativity. If Dybala is suspended or injured, it is gonna get ugly, especially in Europe. We are going to be sooooo horrible to watch.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't consider Zaza a footballer, let alone a striker. Even with this waste of space occupying a spot on our roster, we have "4" strikers, and only one of them possesses any creativity. If Dybala is suspended or injured, it is gonna get ugly, especially in Europe. We are going to be sooooo horrible to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)