Julian Brandt - Midfielder - Bayer Leverkusen (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Looking up Whoscored

Ignore listed.

- - - Updated - - -

What? They are nothing alike.

If anything, he's a german Bernardeschi.
I think Bentancur has a lot of potential going forward and is more complete, in my opinion Brandt is nothing special. Perhaps more offensive-minded midfielder, but nothing special really..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think Bentancur has a lot of potential going forward and is more complete, in my opinion Brandt is nothing special. Perhaps more offensive-minded midfielder, but nothing special really..
Let's agree to disagree then. To me they are nothing alike. Brandt is more of an attacker than a mid like Bentancur. More Berna than Benta.

Not a world beater, but still young with lot's of room to improve. Sure worth a thought for €25m. If it doesn't work out, sell him for profit. It's not much of a risky transfer.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Brandt is nothing that Juventus doesn't have in Bentancur already IMO.
Well they are both lanky and overhyped youngsters who offer absolutely nothing to our starting XI quality-wise so you got that right, but aside from that they are completely different players in playstyles and positions.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Wow, that whoscored map. Is there any place this guy can't play? The typical versatile Juventus signing, I'm for it. Allegri will find like 20 ways to play him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well they are both lanky and overhyped youngsters who offer absolutely nothing to our starting XI quality-wise so you got that right, but aside from that they are completely different players in playstyles and positions.
Bentancur is a failed attempt at mezzala. Looks like Brandt can play that role, in Germany anyway. Not sure what an Italian coach would think seeing him in midfield.

If it's a check, he's a Zaniolo alt too, not just Chiesa.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Let's agree to disagree then. To me they are nothing alike. Brandt is more of an attacker than a mid like Bentancur. More Berna than Benta.

Not a world beater, but still young with lot's of room to improve. Sure worth a thought for €25m. If it doesn't work out, sell him for profit. It's not much of a risky transfer.
Well, i don't watch Bayer that much but Brandt is really not needed at Juventus. Juventus should go for a CM rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)