Juan Manuel Vargas - LW - Fiorentina (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't mind if we pursue south american(mostly outside of brazil) and balkan players.

so much talent, and if we use our scouting well, we can get them for cheap.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree. It seems like every bit of emerging talent in Western Europe is quickly discovered, overrated and overpriced. Time to look elsewhere.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine if we had discovered the likes of jovetic, vidic and krasic before they had signed for big teams.

what a strong team we could have had.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Would u take Vargas for Amauri and €10mil if They send Gilardino along with Vargas?

So. Vargas and Gila for Amauri and 10 mil

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #271
    Would u take Vargas for Amauri and €10mil if They send Gilardino along with Vargas?

So. Vargas and Gila for Amauri and 10 mil
    Nope, I'd rather sell Amauri to another team and get another winger(Perotti, Affelay).

I like Vargas but I don't want Gila.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    sorensen will actually benefit from the loan. he has already proven he is decent enough for 1st team football, but he would have gotten little chance to play for us this season with lichsteiner starting and whoever we buy for cb.

this way he will get more chances to develop, and once we can get rid of motta and barzagli he can come back.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    sorensen will actually benefit from the loan. he has already proven he is decent enough for 1st team football, but he would have gotten little chance to play for us this season with lichsteiner starting and whoever we buy for cb.

this way he will get more chances to develop, and once we can get rid of motta and barzagli he can come back.

Ooooorrrrr, Marotta will give the loaner "buy half of his card for 1mln" option, which they will of course use. Then after another year or two we will want him back and either:
    1. Pay 10 mln for the second half.
    2. Lose him cause we will only buy layers on our terms.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Quagliarella out, Vargas in?

Fiorentina have told Juventus that they can have Juan Manuel Vargas, but only in return for Fabio Quagliarella.

The 27-year-old has been linked with the Old Lady given their search for a new left-sided midfielder.

It’s understood that the Bianconeri have offered both Jorge Martinez and Leonardo Bonucci to the Viola as part of a possible deal.

Fiorentina, according to La Nazione, are uninterested in those players, but they have shown a desire for former Napoli ace Quagliarella.

The latter, who hasn’t played in Serie A since 6 January because of a knee injury, was signed outright by Juve this summer after spending last term on loan from the Azzurri.

Fiorentina are hoping to tempt the Turin giants to release the Italian international given the club’s likely capture of Roma striker Mirko Vucinic.

FI

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)