Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
If this deal doesn't affect the AM deal then it's a great idea. So much versitality he would give us. We could play any formation: 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 3-5-2, 4-4-2, etc.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
Pogba - Marchisio
Cuadrado - Dybala - Morata
Mandzu​

only formation that would fit all of them together.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Definitely. Look, I'd be pretty disappointed if we only take Cuadrado and not a proper AM that Allegri wants, but I don't like how a lot on this forum think Cuadrado is some "Pippa". We'd all be fapping our $#@!s off a year ago over this news. One $#@!ty, 6 month spell at Chelsea where he barely played doesn't make him a terrible player.
That is v unlikely.

But, and each passing day makes it a bigger "but" Marotta needs to get his skates on to bring in the AM we need to give us maximum formation options.

The Cuadrado loan option is a no-brainer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Did Sandro take the other spot?

Regardless, what AM are there that don't have EU passports? I think they wouldve calculated this, all their targets would be EU players.
Yeah he did.

The management probably know but we don't :p Mkhitaryan, Teixeira and Willian are non-eu players. I guess we can delete them from the list if Cuadrado comes before we get an AM.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Doesn't work like that, you can bring in 2 non eu players each transfer market IIRC, if they come from Serie A teams it doesn't count.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
Pogba - Marchisio
Cuadrado - Dybala - Morata
Mandzu​

only formation that would fit all of them together.
True, but do we have the depth to replace 4 forwards and after losing both Vidal and Pirlo who contributed a crucial role to our defensive solidarity, will we survive with both quality and quantity less defensive coverage?
I think its highly unlikely atm, Cuadrado must be a smokescreen for smth else...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
cmon, pirlo didn't contribute that much to our defence..he started to be a liability. it's good if we can play 4-2-3-1 also...maybe we'll try a 4-3-3 and someone will hit the bench from time to time, it's the best solution.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pirlo aided mostly by keepping the ball in our feet and give the opposition less possession and less initiative. He also was a fine and secure man to rely upon to, when you want to pass the hot potato under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)